Glass heart :)

Alex's P.O.V

I call Amelia she has always been there with me. She was there when I cried all night even if she didn't know about my dad.

"Hello? Amelia?" I say.

"Hello, who is this?" She said annoyed.

"Umm abc let's go to 123?" we made that up when we first got our phones as a code if it was each other.

"Please stop playing games Cecilia. Stop calling me and saying weird stuff on the phone."

Had she forgotten about me? Was I just a memory to her? And who the fuck was Cecilia?

"It's actually Alex and that was our code remember?" I say hoping she will remember.

"Yeah right Cecilia. Alex is dead now stop bothering me." I heard sobs on the other line.

Wait I was dead? But I'm right here alive what did she mean by dead? Was she going crazy or something?

"Yeah sorry. I just wanted to ask you do you know where her grave is?"

I wanted to play along and see where this was going.

"Yes LA where she was living. You know that please stop playing games with me."

Ok so now I'm dead and my grave is in LA what???

"Yeah I know sorry again it's just that I wanted to give you a plane ticked so you could go visit her grave. I'll sent it to you with email. And I'm sorry I was playing with you earlier."

"OMG really? Thank you. Thank good they let me keep my phone at the orphanage and please stop teasing me."

"Yeah ok bye."

What the fuck did just happen ? I'm apparently dead and Amelia is in the orphanage what?

Mom where are you? Why can't you be here with me? What would you like me to do with Demi ? Please sent me a sign.

"I think she would like you to forgive me. Please?"

"What.... how did you get here and what do you think you're doing. And how did you know what I was thinking?"

"Well I got here by driving and I want to say I'm so so sorry. I was drunk. And also I'm sorry I got drunk I'll never do it again please?"

"Yeah yeah and what about the what I was thinking part?"

"Alex I have to tell you a secret. I'm telepathic."

That made me smile for real. Not just a fake smile but a real one. The one that makes your eyes sparkle when you smile.

"Just kidding you were thinking aloud. Now do you forgive me? please."

"Well if you take a plate and smash it. It breaks into a thousand pieces. If you say sorry it won't just stick together again, will it?"

She looked at me desperate and a pleading look.

"But thank good my heart is not made of glass or porcelain and it didn't break but just cracked and it was able to stitch back together."

She smiled brightly then ever she hugged me so tight and I thing that now my bones with break.

"Demi .... can't .... breathe "

"Sorry I love you baby girl."

"Love you more momma."

I went inside and gave Bea her phone. I forgot I had It.

"Do you have anything to do right now before your concert?" Maddie asks Demi.

"Nope I'm free." She replies.

"Me wanna prank call sissy." Anna said.

"Ok ok. Ummm let's prank call grandma. I'll talk this time." I say.

"Help please my stuffed animals are burning down my house." I say while holding my nose so I won't laugh.

"Umm hello? Who is this?"

"Isn't this Dora the explorers fire department?"

"Who the fuck just woke me up?"

"I was looking for Dora the explorers fire department mam. I dint mean to wake you up." There was silence. No one spoke. "She hung up." I said.

"Wait I'll call her again. We'll get in a lot of trouble if she finds out." Demi said.

"Hello?"

"Hello Dora the explorers fire department?" Demi said.

"Will you leave me alone? If I find out who you are I'm gonna kill you." Grandma/Diana was really angry.

"Sowy grandma please don't kill me." Anna said. We all bursted out laughing.

"Girls it's that you. You are in big trouble when you come home. I better go it's like 3am here and you woke me up. Night be safe."

We all couldn't stop laughing and Anna was now on top of us coz she fell from the bed.

I've missed times like this. But for once I think they're coming back.

"You still up for singing nightingale?" Demi asked.

"Yes" is all I managed to say. I'm still shocked from my loss.

Demi told me and Anna that we had an interview tomorrow and that she will announce that she has adopted us.

I know that happened a long time ago it's just that Demi didn't have any interviews and we always forgot to tweet.

5H and LM are performing tonight also as an opening. I can't wait.

Demi's P.O.V

I'm so glad Alex forgave me. When she first started with the plate thing I thought she would never forgive me. But she did.

And also I saw that she sent a ticked to her friend to visit her that's so kind.

The thing that she doesn't know is that Bardha and Harry and Zayn will be coming tonight to visit us well Alex.

I'm gonna surprise her after nightingale. Can't wait. This is gonna be exciting.

(Hello guys. How ya doing. Hahahha sorry. Umm so i have a few questions.

Who do you think is Cecilia ?

Why do you think Amelia is in the orphanage?

And why does Amelia think Alex is dead?

I literally can't wait for the next chapter. I'm gonna update on my birthday. Well I'm hoping so. Anyway hope you guys are having an amazing time. I love you and stay strong.)