DAD????

*a/n the girl in the photo is Anna*

Alex's P.O.V

Today was the day I was going to sing in front of my school. And that scared me a lot. I know that I've sang with Demi at her concert but this is different.

Ok ok I was scared of Harry. Well more like annoyed by him. If he is in the audience it'll ruin everything. But little did I know that that was the least of my concerns.

"Sissy wake up. The show is today. And it's christmas." Anna's head sticked up from the blankets.

"Just one more minute Anna." I really needed more sleep.

"Pwease sissy pwease." she jumped on my bed.

"Ok ok I'm up. Merry christmas. Now let's go eat something."

As we did a race down the stairs, which probably wasn't a good idea. Anna won. Well I let her win. But she's so cute like why wouldn't you.

"Morning sleepy head. C'mon I made breakfast." Demi said with a huge smile.

"Waiiiit, you can cook? And I thought we weren't eating breakfast here. I don't want to be sick before the show." She looked at me like I was talking nonsense.

"Hey I'm not that bad. Anyway let's eat because we gotta get going." She said picking up Anna and went upstairs.

After breakfast , which I may add was surprisingly fantastic, we headed to grandma.

Anna just found out and she's supper excited. You should have seen the look on her face when I told her we were going to Maddie. They love each other.

Demi's P.O.V

It's lovely having two gorgeous girls just in my backseat. They are just the best. Alex has definitely helped me a lot.

"Come girls we're here. " I said unbuckling my seat belt.

"Annaaaaa Aleeeeeeex." Maddie screamed from the front door.

"Maddieeeeee." Anna screamed. Those two love each other.

"Hey what about me. I thought I thought you well." I put on a sad face.

"Uh well you're not as exciting as Anna. But here I'll give you a hug." Maddie said.

But the thing is that that stuck in my head. Was I that boring that even my own sister didn't want me.

Before I could do or say anything I felt a hand on mine. "It's ok. Now let's go se your mom and sister and everyone else." I found out that was Alex.

You know she is reallyyyyyyy mature for her age. Hell she's even more mature than me.

"Hi everyone. Missed you." Mom and Eddie gave me a hug and I went to find Dallas who had disappeared somewhere in the house.

Alex's P.O.V

Maddie knows about her disorders why would she say that. Although I still don't blame her, I sometimes forget too.

"Hey grandma. Hey grandad. How are you?" I sad hugging them.

"Hey sweetheart we're fine. And you look great yourself." They both smiled at me.

"Why didn't anyone tell me we were gonna open presents here too? You guys are mean."

"Why said they were for you munchkin huh? Santa told me you opened them yesterday." Dallas appeared with Demi all of a sudden.

Demi didn't seem so well I'll probably talk to her later. But for now let's make this the best time for Anna.