Her Day

A Week Later

"So, you sure you wanna do some winter wonderland shit in the summer time?" Chris had asked me. We were planning Royalty's birthday out being it was coming up soon.

"Yes, I'm positive."  I sat back on the couch and unbuttoning my pants, I was so full.

"She like the frozen girl, we can get one of them." He said to me and I nodded, feeling so tired now.

"What about your baby shower? Wasn't that suppose to be this month too?" Layla had asked me

"Oh yeah, damn. I forgot about that, we can have it this Friday and I'll just invite who I know won't be doing shit." I said and waved it off.

"Alright, we'll finish planning her birthday later aight?" Chris had said and stood up.

"Where you going?" I asked

"To the studio"

"Why?"

"I am a singer." He chuckled.

I smiled and laid on the couch, about to have the best nap ever. 

                          Later that week

My baby shower is today and I'm also 8 months now. I invited as many people as I could, I don't really care who shows being I kind of forgot I was even having one.

Out of nowhere people began to pour in, more than who I invited. Not that it was a problem but where'd they come from.

I greeted everyone and proceeded to getting the shower started.

Once It was all over, Chris and Layla put the remaining of the stuff up.

"We didn't really need to have one though, I still have stuff from when Royalty was a new born." I said to Chris as he brung stuff into Royalty's room, the new baby is of course sharing the room with Royalty.

"I mean, it's still some shit you ain't get from yo last one plus, what if we have a third baby... we ain't gone need to have one cause he gone have hella shit." Chris had said.

"What you mean third, this is my last damn child.." I said smiling.

"You saying that now." He said and did a smirk.

" And he would need another baby shower because you're forgetting my first two were girls, but it doesn't really matter cause this one is my last one anyway." I replied

"Alright." He said looking at me, and smiling once again.
I don't what The smiles are for but I'm not trying to have no more kids anytime sooner.

I went downstairs to the living room, sitting in the recliner just flipping through channels.
"One more month" I said taking a deep breath and rubbing my round belly.

"One more month and you gone be doing another 9 a little more after that." Layla joked.

"Why the hell do y'all think I'm going to be popping out 10 kids left and right?" I chuckled

"I mean yall go at it like animals every other day, why wouldn't you?" She replied.

"Pregnancy hormones are crazy, when I'm not it's only a few times out the week."

"Do you really think my cousin should be knowing about our sex life?"  Chris said coming downstairs.

"She hear us anyway" I shrugged not really caring.

"Yup, right through the walls." She added.

"Ok that's enough" Chris laughed and seated next to us.