EPISODE 3

You watched as Kai ran his hand through his metallic grey hair

You watched as Kai ran his hand through his metallic grey hair. Then you took a swift look at his eyes. You had to squint your eyes to even see the color of his. Brown. How could they be brown? You swore that you'd seen green eyes. Neon green eyes. And you were certain that it wasn't just due to the fact that you hadn't been in the best state last night. He didstrangle you, but you clearly remembered what had happened. You also remembered what he looked like despite him only having worn a black hoodie. The body shape was not to be mistaken. 

A few seconds went by before Kai noticed that you were looking at him. You made eye contact, and he smiled. Gosh, his face was gorgeous... 'No, what the hell? He attacked you. He almost killed you!' your thoughts interrupted your peculiar admiration.

"Am I really that hot?" he suddenly asked, smirking at you.

Your head instantly went down, completely blocking off the eye contact. Although, you warily looked up again as you heard him laugh.

"You know... The others think that I owe you an apology for what I did to you last night," he then started, his eyes swiftly surfacing the room before his legs brought him to a standing position.

"But I'm not one for apologies, so that's not really gonna happen."

He came closer to sit on the edge of the bed. You crumbled even further together, trying to make the distance between the two of you as long as possible as he placed himself by your legs in the rather gigantic bed.

"You don't say much, huh?" he then asked, his eyebrow lifted by your nervous reaction.

Damn, he was truly good looking. It was difficult to even stay away from him. If he touched you just once, you knew you'd melt. Or seeing that he was a danger as well as a stranger who'd almost killed you, you'd punch him with all power you got, directly in the spot where you knew it would hurt him the most. That would teach him not to hurt you.

"I'm guessing you have a lot of questions, right?" he then asked, moving a bit closer to you.

'No! Get away from me!' you thought. You wanted to say it out loud. Tell him to go to hell and that he should've never hurt you. That he was the worst person in the world. The worst goddamn sexy-looking person in the world. Charming, hot... 'What? What was happening to you? Why did he affect you like this?'

"Don't move any closer!" you finally got out in a husky voice; your throat was slightly sore from Kai's tight grip that night. But you immediately wanted to take it back.

"Relax... " he said, reaching out his hands to you in an attempt of calming you down.

"Relax? Relax?!" you forced out louder than your voice could actually bear. "How in the world am I supposed to relax?! I don't know where I am! I don't know who you are! And I surely don't know what kinda sick reason you had when you almost killed me last night!"

Finally... Finally, you got it all out. You were so confused and you were desperately in need of answers. The relief grew in your body and you finally calmed down. However, it didn't last long. Suddenly, you felt yourself slowly freaking out again.

You looked at Kai. He didn't seem happy. Neither did he seem angry. He actually seemed... scared.

"Listen... I can't tell you those things," Kai said, his eyes haltingly switching focus from you to the floor.

"Why not?" you asked in a frustrated voice. "I feel like you owe me an explanation for all of this. Do you even know how confused I am right now?!"

You didn't hold anything back. You just wanted answers and you wanted them now.

At once, Kai stood up again. His usual breathing changed, became deeper, longer. You, with a gulp swallowing your hoarse words, carefully moved in the bed to catch the expression of his face. Was he angry at you? Although you'd been unable to control your frustration, you didn't mean to touch any of his nerves.

But that's when you saw it. Them. The green eyes. You only caught a short glimpse of them before Kai turned away from you and quickly walked towards the exit.

"I have to go," he said, not looking at you once.

He opened the door and the harsh shut made you jump once again in your bed.

You were in shock. What had happened to him? Why did he suddenly act like that?

"Ughh!" you shouted and threw yourself on the bed. With your body forming a starfish, you let your eyes stare into the ceiling.

Why? Why did everything have to be so confusing?