EPISODE 7

It felt like you'd been waiting forever

It felt like you'd been waiting forever. Baekhyun had promised, that he'd come with your phone today, but he hadn't showed up. You'd been waiting for practically 2 hours already, and you couldn't handle waiting anymore. But you needed your phone, even if it meant, you'd had to wait the whole day. Also, you hadn't exactly planned a specific time, you should've met, but you thought the same time as yesterday, would be a pretty good time. It just wasn't for him, apparently.

You waited and waited, and just kept on waiting, but he didn't show up. Now it was almost evening... And being in that alley when it was dark wasn't exactly your favorite thing. But you had to wait. No matter what it took, you just needed that phone back. And... At the same time, you kind of also just wanted to see Baekhyun again. He was probably one of the nicest guys, you'd met yet. But Lay wasn't so bad either. Gosh, they were already getting under your skin.

Your frustrating impatience made you walk around the little alley in a circle. You only looked down at the ground, counting your steps as you waited. You'd done that for about an hour now, and you were at 1573 steps. Of course, some steps were slow and some weren't. Your way of spending time was incredibly weird. But who cared?

Suddenly, your walking pattern was interrupted. Two feet blocked your way, making you stop, and look up at your interrupter. You smiled a bit, because you hoped, it'd be Baekhyun. But it wasn't. Your smile immediately turned into a straight face instead. Another cute guy. Black hair and a very thin face. Not to mention, his cheekbones were on fleek. Who was it again? Sehun? No... This guy was at average height. Sehun was definitely taller.

"Baekhyun asked me to drop this off," the guy said, and took out something from his pocket. You smiled of relief when you found out, it was your phone. But when you reached out for it, the guy just put away immediately.

"Hey! Give it!" you shouted, as you tried reaching for his pocket, but he just grabbed your wrists to keep you from getting it. Struggling, you tried to remove his grip, but nothing helped.

"Haven't you learned to ask politely?" he then said, still holding your hands.
"Haven't you learned not to steal from others?" you shot back.
"Steal? Me? Don't put the blame on me – I wasn't the one, who took your phone."
The guy finally let go of my hands, and took a few steps back.
"No, but you're a part of your so-called group. If one of you do something, the whole group has done it."
That probably wasn't right, but you thought it sounded cool.
"Whatever," the guy said and walked towards the street again, on his way out of the alley.
"Wait, where are you going?!" you shouted, and ran after him.
"You're not getting your phone, unless you do something for me."
The guy stopped, making you run right into his back. Your head turned red as he turned around to face you again.
"What? I don't feel like I owe you any favors?"
You said it in a sassy way. Maybe a little too sassy. And confident.
"It's not a favor, I'm asking for. It's an apology."
"An apology?! What, why? What have I done to offend you?" you said, really irritated now.
"Well, you just blamed me for something, that I didn't do."
He was right. But an apology for that. He'd stolen- They'd stolen your phone. Who needed to apologize now?
"Oh, c'mon. You want an apology? For that? What are you, a girl?" you said, not really thinking that you were a girl yourself.
"No, I don't need an apology. Now I need two."
Okay, seriously? Who was this guy? Not Xiumin, not Chanyeol... Sehun, Kai, Suho, D.O, Baekhun, Lay... CHEN! It was Chen! You hadn't really expected him to be that kind of guy.
"Okay, you want your stupid apologies. Here! I'm sorry. TWICE!"
You shouted it with anger in your voice. Luckily, you hadn't made your way completely out of the alley, or else, people would've just looked at you like... A couple. A couple arguing. Dammit.
"Okay, now you owe me dinner," he suddenly said.
"No! No more apologies, I- Wait... Did you just say dinner?" you asked, confused by the words.
"I'll choose the place," Chen said, and without hesitating, he just walked right out of the alley, and out on the road, where cars were practically flying by. Driving to be more exact, but they were really fast.