EPISODE 18

"Attention, passengers

"Attention, passengers. We will be landing in 20 minutes."
You opened your eyes slowly, blinking a few times as the electronic voice resounded around you. You took a quick look at your surroundings: It was a weird room. The walls seemed to be 'bended', and there were way too many windows for it to even be a normal room. Besides that, they were also round, or more like oval. There were also big seats in the color of beige, placed in rows of two, creating a hallway in the middle of the room. And some people too, sitting in the seats...
"Passengers. The toilets will be closed now. We advice you to sit down until we arrive."
Passengers? What did that mean?
Wait...
You looked down, finding yourself sitting in one of the beige seats, just like the others. Then you looked up again, completely freaked out.
This couldn't be...
You couldn't possibly be on...
A PLANE!

When had you boarded a plane? When had you even bought a plane ticket? You couldn't recall any time where you'd went on a plane by yourself... Except from that time with Baekhyun, where you went back again and were caught by those men, but- OMG! Baekhyun! The men! EXO! You remembered them! The pill... The pill didn't work! Chanyeol's mind control had actually worked on you!

You basically sat there, jumping in your seat because of happiness and relief. You were so happy that you didn't even notice the guy walking towards you, sitting down in the seat next to you.

"Are you alright?"
"OH, GOSH!" you shouted and jumped back as you saw him sitting there.
You put a hand on your chest to slow your breathing, and looked around only to find people staring weirdly at you. You blushed and looked down.
A little chuckle came from the guy next to you.
"'You really that excited to go to (home country)?" he asked, chuckling a bit again.
You didn't quite listen to him at first and just rolled your eyes as a response, but then you realized what he actually said.
"Wait, what did you just say?" you asked, just to be sure that you heard it right.
The guy turned his head, making eye contact with you.
"Are you really that excited...?" he repeated questioningly.
"No, where did you say that we're going?" you asked again.
"Uhm... (home country)?"

What? WHAT?! You were on your way home?! You couldn't just go home! How the hell were you supposed to save EXO if you were in an entirely different country?!

What were you going to do?! You had to get back! But how were you going to do that, when you didn't even have a plane ticket to South Korea?! This was not good! This was no-
"Are you sure, you're alright?" the guy interrupted.
You sent him a frustrated look. How did he dare interrupt your thoughts?
"What do you mean?" you shot, a little harsh. You were obviously in the middle of a crisis.
The guy felt your frustration, and chose to keep it calm not to bother you even further.
"It's just... Now, you seem a little... Freaked out."
"Maybe it's because I am!" you shot again, really harsh this time.
You tried to keep your angry expression, but the worry hit you instead. You turned away from him, put a hand to your head and uttered a deep sigh.
"Sorry... I didn't mean to- Uh... There's just a lot going on, okay?" you said, trying to apologize. He was just trying to be friendly and you practically attacked him. With words...
"Hey, it's okay. I get it. Everyone's going through something at some point in their life..." he said with a calm voice.
"Yeah, but I don't really think anyone's going through the thing that I am right now..."
You moved your hand and looked at him again.
"Dare to tell what's wrong?" he asked, smiling.
You uttered a sarcastic laugh.
"You wouldn't believe me, if I told you."
"Well, no matter if I believe you or not, you may feel better if you tell someone."
He was right. Getting your frustrations out would maybe help.
"Okay... But not only will you not believe me... You will probably also think that I'm crazy."
"Hey, I promise not to judge, okay? Also, who am I gonna tell? We're both strangers to each other," he said with a little chuckle.
"Yeah, you're right. But still, promise me not to tell anyone? Whether you believe me or not."
He rolled his eyes.
"I won't. Just tell me."
"Okay..."
You took a deep breath.