EPISODE 20

Never had a trip felt so long

Never had a trip felt so long. The pressure of your current situation made you stress over the tiniest things. There wasn't much time left, and just one wrong thing could ruin everything.
But despite it all, you had to try staying calm, because stressing over things wouldn't make anything easier.
But how was that even possible?!
Yes, you'd just travelled back to Seoul and already gotten through all the stuff at the airport, but then... What now?

You'd positioned yourself on the street outside the airport; just standing there, looking around at the people like a confused little child, who was looking for its parents.

And why were you just standing there?
Why weren't you already on your way to save EXO, who obviously were in serious danger?
Because... This whole time... You'd let the most obvious thing pass by you: The fact that you had no idea, where EXO were.
Okay, yes, they were in some sort of hospital-ish building, but that was only what it looked like on the inside! How did it look outside?! Where was that building located? If it even was a building.
You knew nothing. Nothing at all.
Wait... That wasn't true.
You knew where their hotel was...
And maybe, if you were lucky enough, you would find something that could lead you to EXO there. Somehow, since they'd known about the men-or rather, organization, it would make sense if they had some information about it too: Some papers maybe, hidden somewhere in their archives. No matter what, it was definitely worth a try.

...

'Gosh, I am never doing that again!' you thought as you finally made it to their hotel. You still didn't have any money on you (lord knows where they'd gone since the men from the organization had put you on that plane), which made you unable to order a cab and forcing you to run all the way.
You stopped a moment in front of the entrance to the hotel; not only because of exhaustion, but also because... There was something wrong.
The hotel... The entrance was covered with yellow banners saying "Police line, do not cross!"
But clearly you knew that it wasn't the police who'd put those up. It was the organization. They'd probably searched the whole building, looking for information about EXO and other Monsters. And to make sure that no one stole anything special, things of importance, they'd made sure that no one would enter the building... By putting banners up.
Wow...
Like that would keep anyone away.
Seriously, banners would just make people even more curious, possibly making them cross the yellow banner-line. And that was exactly what those banners made you: Curious.
Also, you had a big problem to deal with, and some stupid yellow plastic lines shouldn't keep you from fixing it.

You crawled under every single banner that crossed the entrance, and removed a few from the door, so that you could open it properly.

Click!
Wow. It wasn't even locked.
For a really creepy, dangerous Monster-catching organization being, they weren't the smartest one on the planet.
You slowly opened the door and closed it quietly: If anyone heard you, there would be a hell lot of trouble.
Your steps were loud, though. But that was difficult to avoid, since the lobby was filled with complete silence. It felt like nobody had been there for years, though you knew that wasn't the case.
You chose to head upstairs; there wasn't much to find in the lobby.
Even though you'd been there before, you hadn't been everywhere in the hotel, so there were quite a few places and rooms that you didn't know.
But you tried your best at looking for something useful, inspecting fast, but carefully too – even in the rooms you didn't know.