EPISODE 4

Now, you'd had enough! You were sick of lying in that bed, all alone in a strange room

Now, you'd had enough! You were sick of lying in that bed, all alone in a strange room. You wanted to get out. You didn't have the urge of escaping, but you just wanted see where exactly you were located. You jumped out of the bed with full speed, but fell together on the floor. You forgot that your back hurt like hell, because of the fall last night. But nothing was going to stop you from getting out of that room. You had to find out, what was going on.

In no time, you were on your feet again, and stood in front of the door. "Please, don't be locked... Please, don't be locked!" you whispered, folding your hands in a prayer. Then your hand moved towards the door handle, and pulled in it. Click! The sound brought so much energy to your body. The door wasn't locked.

Your head popped out first, turning to look if anyone was there. Then you quietly moved your whole body out of the room. You were standing in a big hallway, doors all the way down. It all looked so fancy. So expensive. Almost like a 5-star hotel. Was it a hotel? You closed the door gently, and sneaked down the hallway. 'Where can they be?' you asked yourself as you searched through the hallway.

"NO! For the last time, NO! What don't you understand?!" The loud words sounded down the whole hallway. It came from the end of it. Fast, but quietly you sneaked down the hallway, hoping to find the place, where the voice had come from. At the end, right to the left, was a big door. Bigger than the others. You figured, the voice might had come from the other side of it, and chose not to open it. Instead, you sat down on your knees, and tried to peek through the little lock on the big brown double-door.

'What the... How many are they?' Just as you'd peeked through the lock, you saw them. All of them. How many were there? You looked around as good as you could – counting. One... Two... Three... Four... Five... Six... Seven... Seven of them. Seven muscular guys. Different hair colors, different eye colors, clothes, heights, looks. They were all different. Wait. You focused on them again. One more person had walked into the area, that you could see through the lock. There were eight now. Eight guys.

A person coughed behind you, and you turned around, shocked by the sudden approach. "What do you think you're doing?" You looked up to see who was standing in front of you, and were met by a short guy. He folded his hands behind his back, and patiently waited for your reply. "I... Uhm... I was just-" "Just spying on my fellow friends, who are obviously having quite an important meeting? Is that what you're just doing? " he interrupted you. Damn, he was serious. Strict. His expression didn't change a second, and he definitely didn't look like he was joking, even though he sounded very sarcastic. As you didn't answer him, he grabbed you by the arm, opened the big door, and dragged you into the room with the many guys. You had to walk fast not to fall forward. "Can someone please explain to me, why there is a girl spying on you in the hallway?" he asked loudly and threw you onto the floor, right in the center, where everyone could see you. You looked around and noticed, that it wasn't just another tiny room, you were in. This was a whole ballroom. There were beautiful chandeliers hanging from the ceiling, big furniture and a large staircase circling its way from the middle of the room to a second floor above.

Then you looked around at the guys. You felt so embarrassed. Your head turned all red, and you had to look down, just to hide your embarrassing expression. "D.O, welcome back, my friend!" one of the guys said, after which he walked over and wrapped an arm around the guy, who'd thrown you on the floor. His expression still didn't change, and he just waved the guy's arm off of him again. "An explanation was what I asked for," he said, sounding really annoyed. "And so you'll get one, D.O. But can you please wait for just a few minutes?" a guy with dark red hair, sitting casually on a couch, said. He stood up and went over to the guy, who apparently was named D.O. "She mustn't know anything, yet. I'll explain it to you, later," the red-haired guy whispered. "Fine, Leader..." D.O whispered back, a little annoyed. But despite the whisper, you still heard every single word clearly. And that made you really angry. Everyone seemed to get explanations and answers, EXCEPT from you. Now those guys needed to know, that you were sick of it. Sick of them. Sick of everything!

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!" you screamed, standing up, trying to look at all of the guys. "ALL OF YOU HAVE THE ANSWERS THAT I NEED, AND STILL YOU WON'T TELL ME! I TRAVELLED TO SOUTH KOREA JUST TO GET A NICE AND EXCITING VACATION, NOT TO END UP IN A CONFUSING SITUATION WITH NINE STRANGERS! YOU ARE GONNA TELL ME WHERE I AM, WHO YOU ARE AND WHAT IS GOING ON BEFORE I RUN OUT OF THIS ROOM, AND CALL THE FREAKING POLICE!"

The guys just stood there. Anxiously looking at each other, then looking at you. The red haired guy, who turned out to be the 'Leader' sighed deeply, and walked over to confront you. He looked you right in the eyes with a very serious look. Then he turned around to face the other guys. They shared a few whispers before they nodded. They all looked so scared. Why? The leader faced you again. "Well..." he began, "I guess we'll have to tell you."