Living with the cocky Alpha and his mates

Ok new story so i want to know if i should continue or not.

Vote, comment (I REALLY NEED IT) let me know what your thoughts are of it., Fan too! XD i hope you like it...

xxShaylaxx

Living with the cocky Alpha and his mates

Chappy 1

I took off running in the forest not daring to look back at the huge creature chasing me. I mean HUGE creature chasing along with 4 or 5 of its friends. I freaked, ok maybe I shouldn't be in this forest but still I don't need to be chased! I jerked left and tripped over a leaf. How the hell do you trip over a leaf Gabi? How? I swear I'm in one of those Michael Myers moves instead of being chased by him I'm being chased by things he might be scared of. I got up cause the things were catching up pretty quickly. There was a waterfall nearing up and I was surrounded. I was just about to jump when the thing pulled me back by my hood. I screamed.

"No, no don't eat me I'm too young to die!" I wailed.

"We're not gonna eat you... yet." A guy said. Eww pervert. My eyes were shut soo tight it made my eyelids throb.

"Open your eyes darlin." Another guy said. I peeped open one eye and turned around. My jaw dropped. Naked men, in front of me. I shut my eyes again.

"Oh, my god!" I said. "Gross!"

"Damn, you act like you've never seen a huge d-"

"Don't you dare say that word!" I said.

"It is what it is." He said. "Lyle."

"Like I'm gonna give my name away to a naked man in front of me? Ha, you're joking right." I said.

"No. You've got no choice. You don't know where you are and we do. We always could push you off and into the waterfall." Another said. "Open your eyes and look up if you're so scared of it." I sighed and looked up. It was hard to look them in the eyes though cause it was just right there.

"Can you put some clothes on?" I asked.

"Uh, why? I like it like this makes me feel good." Lyle said.

"Well it's not making me feel good." I said.

"Tell us what your name is and why you're here."

"Gabrielle Mathews and I was running away from YOU." I said.

"This one is feisty huh, Danny." Some other one said.

"Come on your going with us." Danny said.

"Why?!" I asked.

"Uh, cause you know we're wolves duh!" He said.

"I can forget I saw 5 naked people in front of me that change into wolves." I nodded.

"Right, I have a hard time believing that. Come on I'm not asking you." He said.

"But... but I don't wanna go..." I said.

"The man said you're going." Lyle said. I sighed. Danny shifted as did the others and they led me to somewhere.

New story...

Comment SERIOUSLY

Vote

Fan

I wanna know if I should continue or not.

xxShaylaxx