Living with the cocky Alpha and his mates~*~*Chappy 9*~*~

Sorry it took so long i had to make a longer chappy.

Read, Vote, Comment, Fan if you havent, tell me what you think.

Hehe im alive... the Sushi didnt kill me... but remind me to never ear Cavier again.

xxShaylaxx

Chappy 9

We got back and I looked at him.

"You know that felt really, really good." He said.

"Uh, yeah in fact it really did." I said. he grinned and put both hands on both sides of me so I couldn't go anywhere unless I went down and that would have looked bad. I sighed. "What are you doing?" He leaned in again and our lips touched. I LOVE HIS ELECTRIC FEEL! This was a lot better than skittles I'm not just tasting a part of the rainbow I'm tasting the rainbow with skittles raining from it.... If there is one. He licked my bottom lip and I let him in. This beats starbursts too! One contradiction kissing another! The throat clearing of some guy interrupted us from our candy make out. When Danny looked at the guy he growled in hate. I looked over at him and he looked familiar. "Holey Shizz it's you! Hey Trey!" I said and reached out to hug him but stopped myself and slapped him.

"What the hell was that for?" He asked.

"Oh, other than you completely humiliating me in front of the whole school by breaking up with me dumping crap on me and making out with my friend then knocking her up. Oh that was just cause I felt like it." I said sarcastically.

"That was a long time ago. And I only did it cause she begged me to." He said.

"Tell that to her not me I'm over it. Danny..." I said pulling him in the house then I realized he hates it and I stopped. I noticed he was still glaring at Trey.

"So you're with him?" Trey asked.

"Yes." I said quickly. "Why are you here?"

"Uh, this is for only guys." He said.

"What do you mean it's only for guys? You're out here in the middle of nowhere and you're telling me it's only for guys? I know you're not getting ass because there isn't any!" I said.

"Look you have no part in it and it's none of your business." He said.

"Why not?" I asked. "I mean you're not a man-wolf."

"Yeah, I am." He said. I gaped and gagged.

"God, I'm glad we didn't get past UBF cause then we'd have massive problems." I said.

"Why?" He asked.

"Maybe because Danny dominated me." I said.

"Wait so you fucked my ex?" Trey asked.

"NOT TELLING YOU THAT!" I said. Lyle looked over at us. And growled at Trey. "Seems like everyone hates you now." He glared at me.

"I swear to god if you touch her I'll shove your hand up your ass." Danny said.

"What?" I asked. Trey clenched his hands in fists and stormed out shutting the door.

"You had a relationship with him?" He asked me.

"Uh, yeah but that was only for a week and 2 days. Guys never make it past 4 days of being a boyfriend so he's the longest I've ever had." I said. "And he destroyed me."

"No, he didn't." Danny said.

"What the hell was he doing here?" Lyle asked.

"No one knows he doesn't belong here." Danny said.