Living with the cocky Alpha and his mates~*~*Chappy 10*~*~

Sorry it took soooooo long to up load. Someone hit the wichamacalit box and the whole neighborhood was blacked out. Yeah People cant drive in Duluth, GA... Suxx

Read, comment, vote, fan, and tell me what you think...

xxShaylaxx

Chappy 10

~*~*Gabi's P.O.V*~*~

"Alright. What's next?" I asked. We were watching boring movies so I could go to sleep. Never let a girl taste the rainbow more than once... she'll get high off of it. Well at least I did. I sighed and held his hand. Why the hell am I so freaking attracted to him? I don't even KNOW him like that. Only his childhood. But I like him sooo freaking much and I don't wanna... you know deny the fact and then get all heartbroken because he falls in love with some hooker named Britney Spears. Ugh, I don't know if I should tell him how I feel or if I should lay it off.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Oh, nothing." I said. "Uh, how about Sesame street."

"We don't HAVE Sesame Street." Ian said.

"Well why not? That show's like the shit! I love the cookie monster, and big bird and Elmo." I said.

"Seriously?" They asked.

"Uh yeah. I love SpongeBob, Dora, Batman: the brave and the bold, and teletubies." I said.

"What are you? Some big little kid?" Matt asked.

"Hehe no. I'm a girl who watches stupid kid shows and thinks their awesome." I said.

"For some odd reason that's hot." Danny said.

"Are you two going out yet? I mean your sending all the right signals; holding hands, looking into each other's eyes, you guys are like intimate." Lyle said. I put my hand in my lap.

"No." I said quickly.

"But earlier today when Trey came over you said you guys were together." He said. I chuckled fakely.

"Uh, it was just because-it was an act." I said. Danny nodded.

"Yeah, completely an act... even though we had 3 amazing make outs. Yeah it was an act alright." He said sarcastically. He got up and walked away. I sighed and got up to follow him. "I wasn't acting." He said.

"Danny..." I said.

"Yeah?" He said annoyed.

"Why do you like me?" I asked. He sighed.

"Why else would I like you? I mean you have this power about you, your dominant in your own feminine way, gorgeous, and strong." He said. I smiled.

"No one's ever called me gorgeous before." I said biting my lip. "And I'm dominant?" I asked raising my eyebrow. He grinned.

"In your own feminine way." He said. I grinned; I wrapped my arms around his neck. "And you're very, very good at teasing."

"Teasing? I'm not teasing." I said. He smirked and brought his lips down on mine. Hmm. TASTE LIKE CANDY CANES ON CHRISTMAS!!! The clearing of many throats didn't stop me for tasting my peppermint patty.

"Yeah-Cough, cough-they're gonna be making babies before we all know it." Matt said. I pulled away and pecked him a couple times-5 to be correct-and looked at Matt.

"Babies isn't my thing." I said.

"I'm guessing sex isn't either." He mumbled.

"Maybe because I don't wanna waste myself on some asshole." I said.

"Welp, Danny she's not the one for you. Your never gonna get any." He sighed.

"Danny is NOT a asshole. He's a dominant Pup." I said.

"I am not a dog." He said.

"Your right..." I said.

"Wait have you ever thought of it that way though? I mean, one day you catch Danny cheating with himself who will you go to?" Ian asked.

"No one." I said. "No one's making it past 2nd base."

"Wait what?" They asked.

"So you're a... virgin?" They whispered.

"You act like it's a crime." I mumbled.

"Uh, here there's no virgin, she-wolves have been hit from everywhere." Kane said. I gagged.

"I guess I'll remember what I ate this morning." I said. "Gross. I could have gone without knowing that..." the door bell rang. I began to panic. "Oh my god. It's probably my dad... he found me again I knew he would... he always does."

"Darlin, it's not your daddy." Danny said. he answered the door, it was Lea, Derrik and some other people.

"Oh great you still got the human." Derrik mumbled.

"Yo! This human has a name that she's used all her life. Wanna know what it is?" I asked. Lea tackled me. "Ow..." I groaned.

"Oh my god you're here! Hey wanna go somewhere quiet and special? I made it just for us." She said. Me and Danny chuckled fakely.

"Yeah, Lea she's not in to you sis." He said. I glared. She frowned.

"So... you're not in love with me? You're in love with Tatiana huh?" She asked tears filling her eyes. "Why the hell do you have to be French huh?"

"Le miel, vous savez que je vous aime seulement..." She said. (Honey, you know I only love you...)

"I don't know what you said but it sounded sexy so... OK." Lea said and got up off me and kissed Tatiana. I gagged behind her back and twitched my eye

"We haven't introduced ourselves formally. I'm Jake." Some guy said he had dirty blonde hair and a tanned body.

"Gabi, uh do you know why people make shirts?" I asked scratching my head.

"Uh, I'm not human."

"So you could wear them!" I said. "And even other organisms have their own type of shirts. Fur!"

"Damn she's feisty." The guys said. Danny wrapped an arm around me.

"No fucking fair! Why-"

"Because she doesn't like you." Danny said.

"Hater." Derrik said smirking. Danny growled. I put my hands on his sexy pecks. I held in a sigh of pleasure.

"Danny..." I swallowed gaining my composure. "No growling, no fighting around me." He looked at me and I stared into his hazel blue eyes.

"Ok." He said. I turned to them.

"We were just about to watch True Blood. I dunno about you guys but I love the sight of Ryan Kwaten, and Eric." I said.

"OH MY GOD I LOVE VAMPIRES!" Lea screamed and directed me to the couch.

Vote

Comment

Fan if you havent

Tell me what you think.

xxShaylaxx