Living with the cocky Alpha and his mates~*~*Chappy 3*~*~

Sorry its so short! Check it out and tell me what you think i should have some up afterwards...

xxShaylaxx

Chappy 3

"Wait, so why the hell were you in MY forest again?" Danny asked. I sighed. "And I want the truth."

"I was running... my father got carried away and my mom threatened to kill me if I didn't cooperate. So instead of listening to them I ran somewhere I thought I would never be found." I said lowly.

"What do you mean your dad got a little carried away?" They asked. I shook my head.

"I'm... I'm not comfortable saying..." I said.

"Then tell us about your mother." Lyle said calmly.

"My mom's a sex junkie and a coke addict. If she's not having sex she's getting high and having sex." I said. "She... she tries to kill me."

"Why?"

"Because if I don't give my dad what he wants he won't pay her." I said.

"Wait so you're pretty much telling me that your mom will try to kill you cause you won't fuck your daddy?" Danny asked.

"It's not funny dickhead it's sad." I said bitterly.

"I wasn't laughing. And I'm not a dickhead darlin." He said. I rolled my eyes and scoffed. "Go on."

"No. I'm not saying anything else." I said.

"It's not like I'm gonna bring you to your daddy." He said.

"I-I don't even want to think about him. Just stop." I said.

"God, fine it seems like you really hate him." He said. Who wouldn't.

"I do." I said.

"Well is there anything else about you running away?" They asked.

"No, that's it." I said.

"Well, since you RAN away you're definitely staying with us." Danny said.

"But...-"

"You sure do say but a lot." He said. I rolled my eyes.

"Now what?" I asked.

"Since you really don't have anywhere to go, you get to stay here with us." Danny said.

"I dunno if your female wolves are hormonal and have 'happy days' but I sure do. And trust me you don't wanna be near me when I am." I warned.

"Yeah sure, Alphas aren't scared of human beings."

"Uh-huh." I said. But when you witness the wrath of a woman when the painters are in... oh trust me you will fear me Alpha Dog.

Sorry its sooo freaking short.

Comment, vote fan plz

xxShaylaxx