Living with the cocky Alpha and his mates~*~*Chappy 11*~*~

Sorry its short. I'll try to make the next one longer.

Read, Vote, Comment, fan if you havent, tell me what you think!

:D

xxShaylaxx

Ps. If your are under the age of 13 most of these things you will not understand. Or if your just not... if your not one of thoes people that hang out with weird creepy fun guy friends then you wont understand that way. HOPE YOU DO THOUGH!!

:D

Chappy 11

I stretched and felt a naked body under the sheets. I freaked and jumped. This is awkward cause I sleep naked and I just don't feel up on myself. I really know what I have and what I don't have. I pulled the sheets off when I fell. "Ow..."

"Babe you ok?" The naked Danny asked.

"Fine just fine." I said gripping the sheets closer to me. He looked down.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Oh nothing its nothing." I said. He looked around.

"Doesn't seem like nothing." He grinned.

"No, we didn't. Trust me I would know." I said.

"Alright we didn't..." He said. I sighed and accidently banged my head on the ground. I groaned again. Danny came down on my level.

"What the hell are you about to do?" I asked. He ran his hands under the sheets and grabbed my legs. "What the hell are you doing?" I asked. He kissed mg neck and caressed my legs. "Danny..." I warned.

"I know darlin." He said. He kissed along my jaw line and finally to my lips. He pulled himself under the sheets I put my hands to his chest and chuckled.

"Hehe, no." I said and pushed him away. "You're naked and I'm naked and were under sheets not good."

"Yeah, like I completely don't know that you're really naked under here. Why are you sooo secretive about your body? You're really attractive, lemme see!" He said going under the sheets. I squealed and screamed and giggled and laughed.

"Ugh, haven't you guys heard of sleep?" Lyle said sleepily. "Whoa where the hell are you?" I squealed again and the others came in.

"What's wrong? Who did it? Why?" Matt asked. Leave it to Lyle and Matt...

"Stop! Stop someone's here." I whispered. Danny peeped his head out and looked at me.

"You're hot." He said wiggling his eyebrows. I shook my head. The guys came over and looked at us. Matt shook his head.

"Danny, you don't listen do you... she's not interested in boy-girl sex. She likes the lesbo sex." He shook his head.

"Lesbians don't have sex they finger each other." I said trying not to picture that it's quite disgusting.

"You would know wouldn't you...?" Ian said.

"Hey, that's a nice visual Gabs." Matt said.

"Hehe, no." I said.

"Get out." Danny said.

"I told you Danny would be able to make you like this." Matt said.

"You don't make any sense and I was never gay." I said. I turned around and reached for my I pod touch. I then went through my songs and created a playlist. Gotta go for my walk. I noticed it was quiet and Danny was stiff. "What's wrong?" I turned back around.

"You can NOT do sexy intimidating things like that." Danny said.

"Why?" I asked then grinned. "OH duh, your Alpha and you like doggie style. Sorry couldn't help it I always lay on my stomach when I'm making a playlist." I said. "Get used to it darlin." I winked and turned back around. "Hey, thanks for stopping by and ruining our fun. Get out." I said.

"Right, this is like free porn... in front of our faces." Kane said.

"Ugh, gross. Get OUT!" I said.

"Fine, fine we're leaving. Danny don't forget to record!" He said as he was walking out. I rolled my eyes and tossed my I pod touch on the bed. Then I turned back around. To MY beautiful Danny.

"I need to take a shower." I said. "Then I'm going for my pain releasing walk."

"And you're taking me with you." He said.

"Right. No swimming." I said.

"Anything for my hot babe." He said.

"That was corny but sweet." I said.

"I'm cocky not corny." He said. "And I am sweet."

"You're a York's Peppermint Patty." I said.

"What's that?" He asked. I shook my head.

"Don't worry about it." I said

...

I got out the shower and got dressed in short shorts with thigh high neon colorful socks and a pair of neon pink converse and a shirt that said 'My awesome ninja skills...' and I walked downstairs.

"What the hell are you wearing?" they asked.

"Uh, an outfit what the hell does it look like?" I asked.

"What are those?" They asked motioning to the socks.

"Socks." I said.

"Looks sexy to me." Danny said.

"Uh, it's blinding..." They said.

"Good you don't need to see anyway since you're always sniffing." I said.

"Hey, we're always sleep and when were not sleep were out figuring out things." Lyle said.

"You were sleep pretty much all day yesterday." I said.

"That was my day off." He said.

"Uh-huh right." I said. I had my playlist ready and I we left listening to Knives and Pens by Black Veil Brides. Truthfully Andy Sixx is the hottest Emo ALIVE! No one I know of can top him.

"So..." Danny said.

"How the hell did we both end up naked this morning in MY bed?" I asked.

How did they end up together????

Vote

Comment

Guess

Fan if you havent

Tell me what your thinking

xxShaylaxx