Living with the cocky Alpha and his mates~*~*Chappy 23*~*~

Remember sequel or no sequell....

I need to know people!!! :D

Read and tell me what you think and if you want a sequel or not. :D

Shayla :D

Chappy 23

Danny just looked at me. I felt guilty and stupid obviously.

"Uh, let's give them some time." Rachel said. "Get out boys." Yeah you can tell she's a mother. Everyone left and Danny looked at me hurt badly.

"What." He said lowly.

"I'm sorry." I said.

"For what? You constantly say you're sorry and you DON'T mean it."

"I do mean it Danny. You just don't understand-"

"Understand what? I mean seriously-"

"Why do you want this so much?" I asked.

"Uh maybe because I want to have kids with you! Maybe because I want to be the first werewolf to say 'Yeah I fell in love with a human,' maybe because I love you. But I think you're too blind to see it." He said.

"I'm not blind! I can see that you love me. I KNOW you love me." I said.

"Then why can't you accept the fact that you're pregnant?" Danny asked.

"Because I'm confused!" I said.

"What's soo confusing?" He asked.

"Everything, my mom being a demon-"

"Wait your mom's a demon?" He interjected.

"Yeah, that's what Ira said." I said.

"That's it?!"

"Yeah." I said.

"You don't wanna have a fucking baby because your mom's a demon?!" He yelled. I flinched.

"Danny you don-"

"Don't say I don't understand because I've been though shit too maybe not abuse but the only one whose ever loved me for who I am was my mother. She's never hurt me in anyway."

"Are you saying I don't love you?" I asked tearing up.

"Honestly I don't think you do."

"How-how can you say that?" I asked. "I love you Danny and I just don't say that to guys that turn into wolves!"

"Then why don't you wanna claim the baby." He asked. "If you love me the way you say you do, you'll be happy to have the baby." I wiped my eyes. "Can you at least TRY to be happy that we'll have something TOGETHER?" I nodded.

"I'll try." I promised. He walked over to me.

"Come here Gabi." He said. I wrapped my arms around him and buried my face in his shirt and sobbed. That has to be the first time he's ever yelled at me. "I really don't like to sound like your daddy." He pulled me away just to look at me. "Are you ok?"

"Yeah I'm fine." I sighed. "I'm just sleepy all of the sudden."

"Get some rest usually they want company comfortable relaxed and safe before they talk." Danny said. I laid down and fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning alone. Or at least I thought I was. The shower was going so I guess Danny's in the shower. What the hell am I gonna wear? The water stopped and Danny walked out in a towel-has to be a first-watching the water glisten off his skin made me wanna pounce on him.

"You're awake." He said.

"Yeah. What's going on today?" I asked.

"Your gonna meet my parents today." He said.