Living with the cocky Alpha and his mates~*~*Chappy 12*~*~

Ok im back :D

Caution: This chappy requires massive amounts of YOUR randomness and humor. I hope you get it.

Also... Caution: Some of these things are true. :D I'll tell you if you ask... :D

LOL :D im just so flipping happy for no freaking reason...

xxShaylaxx

Chappy 12

He just looked and shrugged.

"I dunno." He said. I glared at him. "I'm trying to remember but all I got is flashes."

"I don't recall getting drunk so why the hell can't I remember?" I asked.

"Like I can remember! Well I can but I dunno if it was a fantasy or the real deal..." he said.

"What's the worse we could have done was UBF." I said. "Why what did you 'fantasize'?" He glared. "The real deal then?"

"It started out with us just on the couch watching that... weird show..." He started.

"Damn it quit making it so god damn animated!" I said.

~*~*Flashback*~*~

"Ugh, how the hell can you watch this?" Matt asked. "I mean come on! He chained a fucking stripper to a chain! And he's banging the mess out her!"

"That's Eric, isn't he hot?" Lea asked.

"Vraiment, je sais. Il est succulent n'est pas il?" Tatiana said. (Yeah, I know. He's scrumptious isn't he?)

"Does she speak any English?" I asked.

"Do you know French?" Danny asked. I smiled and grinned.

"Oui, en fait je parle vraiment le français ma bête sexy délicieuse..." I grinned biting my lip. (Yes, in fact I do speak French my delicious sexy beast...)

"I dunno what the hell you said but I love the way you used that sexy ass accent." He said.

"Let's keep it a secret shall we." I said. Tatiana beamed.

"Boyfriend girlfriend?" She asked in ENGLISH thank god! Lea's eyes teared up.

"Your dating my brother?" She asked completely hurt.

"I..." I said.

"Just so you know. I really liked you." She said and stormed out.

"What happen to her feel?" Tatiana asked. Yeah, she doesn't speak it fluently... enough for people to understand.

"Come on Tatiana!" Lea said before she shut the door.

"When'd you learn how to speak French?" Danny asked me. I snuggled into his chest.

"From 3rd grade till now." I said.

"So can you speak it fluently?"

"Uh, I speak it randomly so I don't forget. I've always wanted to get away from my parents and go to Paris where people live off Fags and Cheese. Oh wait I'm Lactose intolerant... sucks." I said.

...

After the show

...

How the hell did I get on top of the freaking counter? And why the hell are we having COS? Not ok! A guy-a major super sexy guy I've only known for a little while and that saved my life-is in between my legs. I tend to get nervous at these moments...

"Danny." I said.

"Hmm?" He asked oh yeah duh, he's too busy making out with my neck. But that was short. I melted into his tastiness. So irresistible. He makes Fruity Pebbles taste like cardboard. He makes Skittles taste like dirt. He makes Starburst taste like shit. And he's a hot tamale! Wait... I don't think it's all that great to put your make outs in classifications of candy... fruity candy at that. But today he tasted like a spicy cinnamon. When he pulled away I looked at him. Oh, those beautiful hazel blue eyes, red lips slightly tanned -not orange-body (I mean who wants their boyfriend to look like a freaking cheese nip?)... sexy black hair... to think I deserve him. I thought god would give me some, Ass hole with a gizilion tattoos that look like shit and that are permanent and fucked up, or a guy who has OCD. But I got this instead. A amazingly cocky sexy jerkface that I think I'm in love with. Amazing right.