Living with the cocky Alpha and his mates~*~*Chappy 5*~*~

Im sorry it took me sooo long i was busy....

Comment, Vote, Fan, and tell me what you think of it.

Enjoy!

xxShaylaxx

Chappy 5

I lifted Danny's arm off my waist and stood up and stretched popping all my joints and bones, disgusting right... I know.

"Where are you going?" Danny asked me.

"Go back to sleep geez." I said. "It's not like I'm gonna rape Lyle." Lyle shot up.

"You were? Why didn't you just ask me?" Lyle asked. I looked around. Damn them for super senses.

"Uh... cause its uh dominant?" I said unsure.

"Good point." He said.

"I'm just gonna get something I'll be back." I said. "Go to sleep." I went to the door and looked at them they were sleep so I unlocked the door looking to see if they woke up. Nope so I opened the door and ran out. FFFFRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDOMMMMMMMMMMMMM! I felt like shouting that but... then I'd get caught and I'm not even that far from the house. I made it to the forest again but I didn't stop running. I did when I heard growling and snarling. I turned slowly and saw wolves at every corner. I'm screwed for real.

"Hi..." I said my voice in a super high pitched voice. The big wolfs ear twitched and he growled. I really know that's not Danny...

~*~*Danny's P.O.V*~*~

That shrill 'hi' had me awake quicker than I've ever been. I got up.

"Damn it." I muttered.

"What happened?" Lyle asked.

"Uh, darlin's gone." I said. "And knowing her she's in trouble." I ran out and shifted running on all fours now. I met her shortly surrounded by other wolves of mine. The thing is she wasn't crying her ass off like a normal girl, she was calm. I glared at her.

"Sorry, but you did touch me." She said. I'm Alpha I get what I want when I want it! Lyle, Kane, Ian, and Matt joined me shortly. I shifted and she shut her eyes.

"You gotta get used to that darlin." I said.

"Mmm. No." She said into her hands.

"Aww, it's not that bad..." Lyle said. She peeped at him and screamed the shut her eyes tight.

"God, do you know how awkward it is to see a mob of guys naked?! It's disturbing!"

"Then join." Derrik said. I chuckled fakely.

"No. Back the fuck away kid." I said.

"If he's a kid then what the hell are you?" Gabi asked.

"Alpha." Lyle said.

"No duh." She said. "I'm ready to go. This nakedness is scaring me." I shifted along with everyone else. She sighed in relief and grabbed a handful of my fur.

"Ok, no more nakedness." She said. Yeah your definitely gonna have to get used to that.

~*~*Gabi's P.O.V*~*~

We got back and I had to sit down and listen to the long dialogue Danny was giving me. I sighed.

"What did I just say?" He asked.

"You said that the next time I run away your gonna hurt me some kind of way." I said.

"No. I said I'm gonna let them have you." He said.

"But why?!" I asked. I mean not that I wanna be with you. He smirked.

"So you do like it here." He asked.

"Ha! Right no." I said.

"Alright then." He said. I sighed again. "Go to sleep."

"Why so you can 'mount' me in my sleep?" I asked.

"I prefer hands and knees. So no, besides what's the fun in it?" Danny asked.

"Being mounted isn't fun." I said. I tried watching him suspiciously but obviously that wasn't working out I eventually fell asleep... I know I'm an epic failure to do that but I got up and ran away at the butt crack of dawn what would you expect. God I hate living with these man-wolves.

I woke up to a nice smelling breakfast and... once again naked guys. I dunno what it is with them but I don't like the fact of seeing a penis in my face every time I look back and turn around. Geez. I heard my phone ring. Danny was at it before me and he was grinning ear to ear. Then he looked down and frowned.

"I was hoping for a boyfriend." He said.

"Answer it , it might be your lucky day." I said. "I didn't know you were gay and lonely..."

"I'm not." He said. Uh-huh I totally believe that...

"Well answer it!" I said.

"Don't tell me what to do." He said. Then answered it. HAHAHAHA you answered and I told you to! I gotta find away to over dominate him... maybe make him feel like a sissy. "Who is this? Who the hell are you?" I wanted to laugh my ass off. "She doesn't have anyone who cares about her." He handed the phone to me.

"H-hello?" I asked. Please don't be who I think it is.

"Gabi, if you don't get your fucking slutty ass home I will beat you till you bleed all over." He said. "If you don't get your ass here... I'll be sure to find you."

Oh no...

Comment

Vote

Fan... if you havent

Guess whats gonna happen next!

xxShaylaxx