Living with the cocky Alpha and his mates~*~*Chappy 15*~*~

CAUTION:

UH IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 13 BEWARE OF THE AMOUNTS OF SEX ED IS IN HERE I HATE TO BRING UP MEMORIES!!!

ALSO if your parents complain about you reading crap like this.... i say READ ON :D jkjk dont be a bad girl :D

Caution: Dont try this at home kids! Im not :D not telling you when though :D

Shayla :D

Chappy 15

Yes! I've never been sooo happy, I'm off! Yay! No more evil wrath! I hopped out the bed dancing my way into the shower. I got out and wore my zebra striped extreme skinny jeans and an shirt that said "I'm not just random you just don't think as fast as me idiot! :D" I love that shirt. I went downstairs and flopped on the couch.

"What's up with you?" They asked.

"Uh its been two weeks I'm off." I said. I dunno if it was the spark in Danny's eyes or the wide joker grin on his face that made me wanna shut my face and hide. I mean hey yeah I did wanna make hot love to him but here are the out comes: Pregnancy (Hey condoms DON'T tell you the truth they just want you to by more), Pain for like 5 minutes, and a connection for a night, and addiction. Hmm. The pain I've bared like hours of pain I can deal with it, pregnancy? HELL NO. One I'm not pushing nothing out of me... except to poop obviously.

"So..." Danny said. I shook my head.

"Uh, NO I mean the outcomes aren't what I want." I said.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"I mean hot sex for hours results in like jets of sperm that fertilizes eggs that I don't want fertilized that results in a fetus which results in a furry baby." I said. "Besides the thought of a wee-wee inside scares me." I admitted.

"So you DO finger yourself!" Matt broadcasted.

"Uh, no." I said.

"But it doesn't make sense you don't like shoving cotton vibrators up there you don't wanna dick up there you don't stick a fuck you finger up there so why the hell do you have one?" Matt asked.

"Because I was born this way..." I said in a duh manor.

"Right. So go on about not making mad hot sex." Matt said.

"Well one because I don't wanna get pregnant. I mean I'm only 18, two I don't wanna have sex-"

"What's so bad about getting pregnant?" Ian asked.

"In the end you push a BEING out of you and it hurts like hell." I said.

"But that's what mothers do. I mean if they all were like 'fuck it I'm not making mad sex with you' none of us would exist." Ian said.

"I mean you can have mad hot sex it's just that you gotta let him know when you're coming or else you will get pregnant." Zack said.

"Eww gross." I said.

"What do you want us to like give you a visual of how sex works?" They asked.

"Hehe no and stop with the Sex Ed your bringing up bad memories." I said rubbing my head.

"Just sleep on it." Kane said. I sighed.

"Yeah sure whatever just don't rape me or you'll find yourself dickless the next morning." I mumbled.

"What darlin?" Danny asked smirking.

"Nothing." I said quickly. "But were not having sex tonight."

"So you have it planned..." Danny asked.

"Uh, if you really wanna know what I had planned I wanted to SYD." I said. "SYKE!"

"What the hell does that mean?" They asked.

"Ha! Don't worry about it. Literally don't." I said.

"Ok..." They said suspiciously.

"So when are we gonna have sex?" Matt asked. "I mean we could only go half the day if you want I mean it all depends on how many times you co-"

"Gross." I said.

"It's the way of life darlin." Danny said.

"If that's your way of saying 'it's cool to have sex with me' it's definitely not working." I said.

"Well what can I do to make it that way?" He asked.

"Give me time to think about it I mean you'll know when I'm ready." I said.

"Damn what the hell that was like super sexy for some odd reason." Ian said.

"I thought you were into Danny's sister." I said.

"Bi chicks are hot and stuff but the straighter they are the better they are." Ian said.

"Gross." I repeated.

...

LATER

...

I leaned into Danny's chest as usual and we watched Tom and Jerry. I find it hilarious that a smart/dumb cat like Tom can't catch Jerry I mean he's not that intelligent Tom.

"I don't understand why you watch this." Danny said.

"Uh, cause it's a funny show." I said.

"I mean it's great to see you happy it's just that it's an awkward show." He said.

"Whatever Danny." I said and intertwined our fingers together. Lyle walked in.

"Hey guess what? There's a party and were invited dude." Lyle said.

"When?" Danny asked.

"Next week."

Whats gonna happen next week???

Vote

Comment

Fan

Ask any questions if your confused.

Shayla :D