Living with the cocky Alpha and his mates~*~*Chappy 16*~*~ PARENTAL ADVISORY :D

KIDS DONT TRY THIS AT HOME!

DONT DO THIS WITH ANY BOY OR GIRL (especially if your a girl) IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 17 :D but who am i to regulate you. I mean i would reccomend you not.

Important message:

Mr. Clean is a phedophile!

and if you expect me to tell you whats actually in this chappy.... good luck! Just read it :D

Shayla :D

Chappy 16

~*~*Next Week :D*~*~

"Danny what should I wear?" I asked.

"Honestly nothing." He said.

"Danny this isn't a nude party ok. Your comfy with being naked all the time I'm only comfy with it when I'm sleep." I said.

"Ok, well I think you look amazing in anything you wear." He said. I rolled my eyes.

"Ok then. Don't think I'm wearing a dress." I said.

"Oh trust me I didn't think you would wear one." He said.

"You make it seem like I'm wearing a thong..." I muttered.

"Are you?" He asked quickly.

"I don't own thongs there worse than tammys..." I mumbled.

"Why not?" He asked.

"I completely answered your question Danny. I don't wear thongs cause they swim up in your ass. Wearing a thong is like having a wedgie for like all day." I said.

"Would you like me to pull them out?" He grinned.

"Uh, NO!" I said. He chuckled.

"Wear whatever you feel comfortable in." He said and walked out. I love this guy! Literally I mean he's not forcing me to look like a slut or a whore or some chick that holds her leg out on a corner. I love him.

I walked out wearing a regular pair of black destroyed skinny jeans, a tank, and a pair of original converse. I went into the bathroom and put my make up on the usual and curled my hair. I walked out to my Danny.

"Good enough for me. Besides I don't want you too flashy." He said.

"I'm not a flashy girl." I said. He leaned down and kissed me. You know I would have expected a hairball and instead I get something tasty. Can never get tired of it.

"Well come on." I said pulling him out the door.

"I actually love the fact you wore jeans." He said. I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever!" I smiled. We then left and went to the party which was heavily packed. I'm sooo lucky I'm not claustrophobic. I'm not big on parties either I get too drunk and I pass out or I don't get drunk enough and be a major party pooper. Some guy walked up to Danny, Danny held a possessive arm around me.

"Hey Danny! Who's this?" He asked.

"Gabi, Marcus, Matt's brother." Danny said. What's with the names? I mean Danny, Delia. Matt, Marcus? I don't get it!

"Hey." He said flirtatiously.

"Dude you're like a million back off." Danny said. Internally I laughed.

"Hi." I said and embraced his warmth.

"So your with Danny?" He asked why is everyone asking that question?

"Yeah?" I said.

"You're a lucky guy." Marcus said winked at me and walked away talking to some other guys.