Living with the cocky Alpha and his mates~*~*Chappy 22*~*~

Hey,

Lets see... theres like only... 10 or 12 more chappys left then im gonna end it :( i know you all LOVE this story. :D I dunno if i should go into a sequel or... (says in disgust) LEAVE IT... bleh.

You tell me :D

Shayla :D

Chappy 22

(Still Danny's POV)

I walked into her room and saw she was sleeping. I smiled and laid next to her wrapping my arm around her waist. She stirred. I buried my face in her hair it smelt fruity.

"Danny?" She asked.

"Yeah, it's me." I said. She turned and hugged me.

"You did keep your promise!" She said.

"Yeah, I told ya." I said.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"I wanted to ask you..." I started. She got wide eyed.

"Ask me what?"

"I wanted to ask you... if you wanted to meet my parents." I said. A wide smile spread across her face.

"I want to meet your parents." She said.

"Now, just to let you know my dad isn't nice to humans or any other race but his own so don't take it the wrong way ok Gabi." She nodded.

"Ok."

~*~*Gabi's POV*~*~

When he told me that I got super excited but super scared. I mean I don't wanna meet his parents and then find out later that they're like mine. From the way he makes them sound his mom's not a whore and his dad isn't a child molester. So I guess I'm ok.

"Should I get ready?" I asked.

"No. Go to sleep darlin, I'll be here." He whispered in my ear. I never loved it as much as I do now.

"Danny." I said after a while.

"Hmm." He said he was sleepy. I'll tell him in the morning.

"Nothing." I said. But I didn't go to sleep. I couldn't sleep that night for some odd reason. I've been asleep pretty much all day so why can't I go to sleep now?

I had gotten up early and took a bath and let Danny sleep in. but he wasn't asleep long. He stood at the bathroom door.

"You're awake." He said.

"I couldn't sleep last night." I said. He walked closer.

"Why not?" he asked.

"I dunno. I slept all day yesterday but not at night." I said.

"Are you ok?" He asked.

"Yeah I'm fine." I said. I sighed and closed my eyes.

"Let me know if you need anything." He said. I nodded. He walked out and I stayed in the tub just a while longer then when I felt all soggy and crap I got out and wrapped a towel around my body. I went into the closet. I wore dark denim super skinny jeans that had bleach spots on it (A/N those are the coolest :D) and a v-neck shirt with white converse. I walked to the full body mirror and stood to the side. I hope I don't get fat from this... most likely not. I walked out to Danny.

"Ready?" He asked. "You don't need anything. I got you covered... and so does my mom." He said.

"How are we getting there?" I asked.

"I dunno if you ever wanted to ride on my back but you'll have to hold on tight babe." He said. I smiled.

"Is it like a rollercoaster?"