Living with the cocky Alpha and his mates~*~*Chappy 17*~*~

This is also random.... :D

Check out my other stories :D i'll give you a sneak peek of a new story i'm writing called "I threw a rock at his head... and now he wants to WHAT?!"

:D

Shayla :D

Chappy 17

Lately I haven't seen Lewis or even Trey. Every now and then I'll wonder about stuff... ok getting Prego and stuff. Well honestly I don't wanna baby. Not yet at least.

"Hey babe you ok?" Danny asked pulling my waist to him. Matt walked in.

"AH-HA! So you guys did have sex after the party." Matt said leaning against the wall.

"And if we did?" I asked.

"I'd be jealous." He said.

"Why?" I asked.

"There's not many girls that stay virgins till there 18." Matt said.

"Those girls are forced." I said. "Or prostitutes."

"Why didn't you want to tell anyone?"

"Maybe because its private." I said. "I mean seriously why would I go around telling people that me and Danny had sex?" I asked. Just then everyone ran in.

"Say what?" They asked. I sighed and popped a skittle in my mouth. I shrugged.

"I dunno what you're talking about Matt." I said.

"You just said you and Danny had sex! And besides any other time if a guy was behind you, you would freak and you're not that's how I know. Also you look like you had your cherry popped." Matt said. I rolled my eyes.

"It's personal!"

"Not when you're here. Tell us and we'll leave you alone." Kane said.

"Nope." I said and walked away to my room. I looked at my calendar. June 14 is when I start again. That's three weeks from now. Alright.

"What's wrong?" Lyle asked. I jumped. He chuckled. "What?"

"I thought you were Danny. Usually he asks me what's wrong." I said.

"I could get him for you." He said.

"No, it's ok." I said.

"Why are you looking at a calendar?" He asked suspiciously.

"You already know so what's the point in asking." I asked.

"To hear you admit it. I doubt you'll get pregnant anyway. If you did then you would know by Tuesday." Lyle said.

"Why so soon?" I asked.

"Its only 4 days away." He said.

"4 days is a short amount of time. it takes weeks for a human pregnancy." I said.

"You have to remember Danny isn't human." Lyle said.

"Well yeah I know that." I said. I sat next to him. "Why are you so mad at me?"

"Uh, maybe because you slept with Danny. Why else would I be mad?" he asked then softened up. "I mean-look I want you to be happy and if being with Danny is it then ok I just wanted a chance angel." He said. OH... well damn why didn't you say that a month ago?

"Huh?" I said.

"Don't worry about it angel." Lyle smiled and left. What? I laid down and looked at the ceiling.

"Ok...?" I said randomly. "Qu'est-ce que continue ?! Pourquoi Lyle me dirait-elle APRÈS ?" (What the hell is going on?! Why would Lyle tell me AFTER?)

"What's wrong babe?" Danny asked.

"Danny! Vous ne pouvez pas partir furtivement en haut sur moi comme ça...! I mean Danny, you scared me." (Danny! You can't sneak up on me like that...)

"I love it when you speak French to me. It's just so sexy." Danny said. I smiled.

"Thanks I guess." I said.

"What's wrong?"

"Oh, nothing." I said.

"So your gonna speak French so I don't understand and tell me?" He asked.

"No." I said. "Why did you say that?"

"Well I did hear you mention Lyle. And you sounded frustrated." Danny said.

"It's nothing Danny." I said.

"Did I ever tell you that I could tell when you would lie to me?"

"No." I said.

"Well I can, your face gives you away. You have a massive crease in your forehead." He said tracing a line on my forehead. I laughed.

"Ok, ok. Maybe my face does give me away..." I said.

"What's wrong babe?" He asked.

"I mean I don't know any other way to put it. I don't wanna get pregnant." I said.

"Why not?" He asked.

"I'm only 18 Danny not 27." I said.

"Gabi, do you know how rare having kids is for wolves?" He asked.

"Is that why you didn't stop yesterday?" I asked. "Or was it because 'your ego got the best of you'?"

"Sorry if I'm so dominate." He said. It was quiet after a while.

"I'm sorry." I said.

"It's ok, look I gotta go." He said.

"Are you leaving cause your mad?" I asked. He chuckled.

"I can't get mad at you babe, unless you tried to kill me. It's something going on and I don't want you apart of it, it's probably gonna be all day so I'll see you in the morning." He said. I pouted.

"I swear if you're seeing someone else I'll kill you and be successful." I promised.

"Ok." He laughed. He kissed my forehead and left. I sighed. If he's gone so will everyone else. I grabbed the calendar and looked at it. I then grabbed a permanent marker and marked out the 4th day. I'll be ok. I stuffed it in my nightstand and fell asleep.

I actually had a dream it was raining babies... furry babies...

LOL furry babies :D

Vote

Comment

Fan

Ask questions :D

Shayla :D

ALSO...

Please check out my other stories :D