Living with the cocky Alpha and his mates~*~*Chappy 4*~*~

Tell me what you think...

Fan, comment, vote, and read please!

xxShaylaxx

Chappy 4

Living with them for an hour was HELL! I dunno how many times I was jumped but I was jumped and mounted-twitch twitch-thanks to Lyle and Danny! So I've finally decided to put my foot down... and not do anything. I stomped in the living room and had my hands on my hips.

"What's up darlin?" Danny asked.

"I'm not your darling I'm Gabi!" I corrected.

"You're my darlin." He said. God, I'm sooo glad he's not southern I would have mistaken him for a old perverted cowboy.

"Look-"

"We're looking." Lyle grinned. I rolled my eyes.

"Anyways-"

"Go on." Kane said.

"UGH! Stop being dogs or I'm leaving." I said.

"We're not dogs." Danny said. "And we like to be dominant over our females so your just gonna have to get used to it Gabi." Finally he used my name!

"I'm sooo glad I was wearing clothes..." I muttered.

"Why you wanna try it without any?" I twitched my eye.

"Hehe no." I said.

"Come sit down-"

"GABI!" I heard from the door, I was then tackled by Delia. I'm ok with her being Bi-sexual and all... as long as he doesn't do this. I squeezed my way up and a few feet away from her she stood up and smiled twirling her hair on her finger.

"Uh, right... Delia." I said.

"Hey, Gabi come with me I want you to meet my girlfriend." She said. "Well new girlfriend."

"Uh... I'm ok but thanks for asking."

"You have a new girlfriend? Already?" Matt asked. "Who is she?"

"Tatiana." She said. "She's French and human! Well was."

"So you turned her?" Danny asked. This gayness is killing me. I mean it would be different if Danny was gay id be cool with that.

"Yeah and I want you to meet her!" Delia said. Danny looked my way and grinned.

"Yeah, um you know what I think you should meet everyone." Danny said. "Then I'll completely dominate you when we get back." I glared.

"You will NEVER dominate me again..." I said. He possessively put a hand on my lower back, then ventured further I grabbed his hand and pinched his fingers off one by one.

"Ow." He said.

"Good I expected it to hurt you man-wolf." I said. Delia smiled at me and glared at Danny. What's up with that? She grabbed my arm.

"Danny leave my girl alone." She said. Her girl?

"Lea, she's not yours, I've dominated her and she's mine." He smiled pulling me back with my other arm.

"I'm human not a elastic band!" I stated.

"But she's a girl and I'm a girl." She said pulling me again.

"Your bi and she's not, I found her." Danny said pulling me harder. I winced.

"Ow..." I moaned.

"But I want her to be mine!"

"Too late Delia!" He said and the pulled like at the same time.

"DUDE, LEA SHE'S NOT SOME KIND OF SUPER HUMAN!" Lyle shouted. They both let me go.

"I'm sorry..." Lea said. Danny just pulled me to his chest. I pushed myself away.

"I'm surprised my arms aren't dislocated yet." I murmured. I leaned up against the wall and tried to ease the pain in my arms. Jesus, why the hell did they have to PULL?

"Ar-are you ok?" Lea asked.

"I'm fine." I said sharply.

"I'll come back w-when you feel better." She said a little hurt. She glared at Danny and walked out.

"What the HELL WAS THAT ALL ABOUT?!" I said.

"I told you I'm dominant." He said.

"No duh Danny, you almost ripped my arm out of socket!" I yelled at him.

"Don't yell at me." He said.

"UH, I REALLY DON'T CARE!" I said. He stormed off. "Yeah, go ahead and have a hissy fit you dominant DOG." I said. I took it back as soon as he turned around. "I'm gonna leave if you touch me."

"Then we'll keep catching up to you!" He said. Not if I run in the night...