Living with the cocky Alpha and his mates~*~*Chappy 27*~*~ THE END!

Shayla :D

Chappy 27

...

A few weeks later

...

"So have you thought of marrying Danny?" Rachel asked.

"Yeah I did but its awkward for a woman to propose to a man and besides I would like to wait a little longer for it." I said.

"Yeah I understand." She said. "Me and my husband postponed our marriage like 4 or 5 times. Then we just jumped to it."

"Are you happy?" I asked.

"More than. Gabi Danny loves you ok and I don't want you to hurt him." She said her voice shaky with emotion. "I love my brother I do. He's been heartbroken too many times."

"Yeah Rachel I know. He told me." I said.

"I just wanted to remind you." She said. "Well... I gotta go home. I miss my kids." I smiled.

"Tell them I said hi." I said. She smiled.

"Take care Gabi, and Abby." She said and left out the house. We left the palace and we're back home. I put Abby in her crib and she fell asleep. Babies are WORK! Danny wrapped his arms around my waist and buried his face in my neck.

"No, no. Remember what I told you?" I said.

"Nope." He grinned. I sighed and walked to the kitchen.

"No more babies. Not for a couple years at least." I said.

"I don't wanna make babies... for now." He said still grinning.

"Do you know the amounts of pain I went through?" I asked.

"No but I have a feeling you're gonna tell me."

"I went through EXTREME measures of pain Danny and it hurt like hell maybe even worse!" I said.

"But what does that have to do with now?" He asked. I turned around. He put me on the counter. And made out with my neck I gave in.

"No more babies." I said.

"Mmhm sure." He said. I rolled my eyes.

...

A Year Later

...

I had walked all the way down to the library to get a book to read to Abby and Gabi; I had heard distant talking I was just gonna walk in when my name popped up. So I stayed behind the wall.

"I don't care son. I still don't trust her and from what Iris and Lyle. I really don't trust her. She's going to hurt you son." His dad said.

"Dad this isn't even about Gabi is it! You know it's about Gabe and I know it. That's why you called me here." Danny said.

"You're right. It's not about Gabi. But I don't want you in a relationship with her anymore. This is about Gabe; he's going to be Alpha no doubt. And he's going to start training immediately..." He continued while I thought. They are definitely not putting Gabe in whatever they're talking about immediately I mean he's only 1.

"No. Gabi's not ok with it.-"

"I honestly don't care what your wannabe girlfriend thinks! You're not marrying her." His dad said.

"You can't tell me who and who I'm not gonna propose to. And you're a little too late I plan to propose to her today." Danny said. My eyes widened and my mouth formed an O and my heart raced.

"NO. I say no. She's not worth your time."

"She IS worth my time! I'm gonna marry her and there's nothing you can do about it."