Living with the cocky Alpha and his mates~*~*Chappy 24*~*~

This is shorterr :( Uh... I have ideas for the sequel but i have no names for it. SO if you have any funny names for it then LET ME KNOW :D

Shayla :D

Chappy 24

(Still in Danny's POV)

"Why so soon if I may ask?"

"Because I want to live with her forever." I said.

"What if she disapproves." He said.

"Why are you asking me all these questions?!" I asked.

"Because something tells me that she's not ready for all this." He said.

"Well that something is wrong." I said bitterly.

"Why can't she look me in the eye?"

"Because you abandoned Lewis and she's afraid of fathers." I said.

"Well, that's gonna be a problem for you isn't it."

~*~*Lyle's POV*~*~

I paced around.

"We gotta do something." I said.

"Like what Lyle? I mean what we can't just swoop in and tell Gabi we love her." Kane said.

"No it's not Gabi anymore! It's Danny! I just talked to Iris and she says that he's gonna face major heartbreak and loss." I said.

"What do you mean?" They asked.

"I mean that Gabi is either gonna die or leave him and Danny won't be the same afterwards." I said.

"Then what the hell are we gonna be able to do? I mean there far away." Matt said.

"We'll have to wait." I said.

"For what?"

"The birth, dude the birth!"

~*~*Later: Gabi's POV*~*~

"My mom loves you." Danny said.

"Yeah I know she acts like it." I said.

"Have you thought of names?" Danny asked looking at me.

"I haven't even developed a bump yet. I think its too early for names but yeah and I got Desmond." I said.

"Why so then his friends nickname him Dezzy? No. besides I wanted to name him after you. Gabriel so then he gets nicknamed Gabe. It also sounds like a wolfy name."

"You don't think he'll be mixed?" I asked.

"No, werewolf genes are dominant... especially if he's a boy." He said. That sparked my attention.

"If the baby's a girl then what will we name her?" I asked.

"If she's a girl I want her name to be... French." He grinned.

"Gabrielle is French you know." I said.

"But your Gabriella. Big difference." He said.

"Yeah it's a MASSIVE difference!" I said sarcastically. "But if she's a girl I want her name to be... Adeline Cher-"

"Matthews. She can NOT be a Black." He said.

"Your last name is Black?" I asked.

"Your tribe name is your last name." He said.

"But it doesn't sound right Kind, Beloved, Matthew?" I said.

"Well she can't be Black." He said.

"I think Matthew is a unisex name..." He said. "You have it." I laughed.

"Yeah but it's a last name." I said.

"It's Adeline's last name." He said.

"What about Gabe?" I asked.

"Hmm... boy werewolves don't get middle names." He said. I gaped.

"Uh, why not?!" I asked.

"I don't have one, and since he has my genes he's gonna be Alpha thus not having a middle name." He said.

"So Alphas don't get middle names?" I asked.

"Not just Alphas. The girls only get middle names." He said.

"Uh, no fair!" I said.

"What? I mean you have a middle name right?" He asked.

"Nope." I sighed.

"Uh, why not?!" He asked mimicking me.

"Cause my dad said there wasn't a need for middle names, especially for bitches and whores like me." I said.

"How long has he been like that?" Danny asked.

"For as long as I remember." I said. "Danny if I have Gabriel why won't he stay Gabriel?"

"Because it's too long. If you noticed we all have short names. Danny, I HATE Dan, Matt, Kane, Lyle, Zack, Ian, Oli, Jamie, James, all short names. So Adeline will be Adel." He said.

"Eww Adel is NOT a unisex name!" I said.

"Then she'll be Abby." He said.

"Abby I'm ok with." I smiled. "So then it'll be Danny, Gabi, Abby, or Gabe." I said.

"Yup. Hopefully both." He said softly.

"You want two?" I asked.

"It not-"

"I know I know it's not every day a she-wolf is giving birth." I said.

"To twins." He finished.

"Maybe not to twins but still... and besides I'm human not she-wolf." I said. He inhaled.

"You're not now." He said.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked.

"I want to love you forever and live with you forever and in order to do that I have to turn you...." He said.

"Say what?" I asked.

"I have to turn you that's the only way dad will accept." He said.

"Danny I can't do that." I said.

"Why not?" He asked.

"One, the baby and two because I enjoy being human." I said.

"Babe it won't affect the baby if he or she is a wolf which they may be." He said. "And did you not hear what I said? I want to spend the rest of my life with you and that's forever."

"No one can love one person forever." I said.

"I can." He said.

"But Danny..."

"Are you saying you don't want to love me for the rest of your life? That you don't want to be with me?" He asked.

"No-Danny what I'm saying is I think we're moving too fast. We should slow down, have the baby and then take it from there." I said.

"Gabi your gonna push out a WEREWOLF not human it's not the same. It can kill you." He said.

"Danny can we not talk about this now?" I asked.

"Fine but choose quick." He said. I yawned.

"I'm just so freaking sleepy all of the sudden..." I mumbled and drifted off to sleep.

~*~*Danny's POV*~*~

She's gonna say no. I know this and I'm only doing this for her own good. I love her and I'm not gonna let Gabe or Abby tear her apart and away from me.

"I'm sorry Gabi but this is for the best." I whispered before starting the process.

Vote

Comment

Fan

Tell me what you think

Sequel or not

Shayla :D