Living with the cocky Alpha and his mates~*~*Chappy 18*~*~

Please people... dont try this at home. Dont even THINK about trying it with your 13 year old boyfriend. Im like super seirous about this... O.O

Comment, and you know the rest. :D

Also check out my other stories: I threw a rock at his head... and now he wants to WHAT?! is a midevil story. Check it out :D

Shayla :D

Chappy 18

I woke up and felt Danny's warm arm around my waist. Damn it! We did it again! If I don't wanna get Prego I gotta resist!

"Babe you ok?" Danny asked.

"Yeah I'm fine. I don't-when did you get back yesterday?"I asked.

"In the morning. Its 3 in the afternoon babe." Danny said.

"Why the hell did I sleep in so late?" I thought out loud. Danny laughed.

"I love it when you do that." He said. "And to answer your question you were exhausted. I'm tired anyway."

"I mean yeah I expect you to be tired you were out ALLLLL night and part of the morning!" I said.

"And I came back to make hot sex to you once again." He grinned against my neck.

"Was I awake?" I asked.

"Yeah, you're the one who stripped me." Danny said. "Very dominate you are."

"Wait I'm confused." I said and turned to him.

"Ok, I'll explain I got back and I was sleepy we all were. Sometimes I wonder why Trey talks soo much shit but anyway I got back and you woke up like as soon as I got in. I was like 'hey babe' and you were just grinning from ear to ear. Then when I make it over there your making out with me intensely then we had sex..." He said. "Again."

"I don't remember..." I said. He put his hands behind his head.

"Honestly I think I'm ok with you on top from now on." He said. I rolled my eyes and caressed his chest.

"You are very muscular." I noted.

"Do you want me to be flabby?" He asked.

"UH NO!" I said. "I love that your muscular, I mean you're not like the guys on the muscle mass commercials and crap and when you flex your veins don't look like there screaming at me. Your just... perfect and I love that your mine."

"Good." He said. "I'm glad to claim you." I sighed.

"I love you Danny." I said randomly. He smiled and I felt his heart flutter.

"I love you too Gabriella." He said. What would I do without you? Uh Everything!

~*~*Danny's POV*~*~

Damn, she just has this effect on me that no one else has EVER had not even Livy had this effect on me. I stroked her hair and noticed she was really quiet.

"Babe?" I asked.

"Yeah." She said.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing." She said. she looked up and I noticed she was biting her lip. Ok she wants to do something.... "I wanted to try something."

"What?" I asked confused.

"Just wait babe." She said. For what? She made her way under the sheets, what the hell is she gonna do.

"Whoa." I said. I groaned. She moaned. "You told me you'd never do this." I gasped. She poked her head out and kissed her way up to my lips.

"Babe, there's a lot of things I said I would never do. And I was just trying it." She said. I stroked her back. "Stop it..."

"Why babe, you got me started." I smirked. She laughed.

"I'm not done." She said and went down on me again.

"Okay." I said. Kane then intruded as usual.

"What the-oh my damn. Danny! Why didn't you tell me so I could have came in earlier?!" Kane asked.

"Dude!" I said.

"Hey, you weren't saying anything earlier." He said. Gabi popped out and wiped her face off on the sheets; and wrapped them around her body.

"Say what?" She asked wide eyed.

"Uh," Kane said.

"Spit it out!" She demanded.

"Ok! You were like oblivious to the fact we watched you." Kane said.

"You what?!" She said.

"It was like you kept us in here! I mean the only one who could actually leave was Lyle." Kane admitted. "I can forget it happened." She ran a frustrated hand through her hair.

"Why don't I remember?" She asked.

"I dunno but you're like sexy hot." Kane said.

"Forget it happened!" She yelled. "Get OUT Kane!"

"Leaving, but you got company so you better come fast and enjoy." He said and ran out.

"Danny what's wrong with me?" She asked.

"Nothing." I said.

"There has to be a reason why I'm forgetting all these things OR that I can't remember them! There has to be a reason why I completely went down on you for 35 minutes! Normally I wouldn't do these things!" She said.

"Gabi, there's nothing wrong with you." I said. She exhaled.

"I trust you Danny." She said. "And if you think there's nothing wrong with me then there's nothing wrong. I'm gonna take a shower."

"Can I come with?" I joked.

"Yeah but no." She said grinning and took her shower. Yup she has that effect on me. I pulled on a pair of jeans and walked downstairs. The figures standing in front of me had me pissed already.

~*~*Gabi's POV*~*~

Uh... what the hell's wrong with me?! Why the hell did I just give him a BLOW JOB when I clearly said NO BLOWING but NOOOO I do it anyway. I sighed. It was good though. So I had sex with Danny again last night and everyone saw? How the hell did Danny not remember that? He seemed confused about it too. I have a feeling something's going on. I got out and wore a gray shirt and some leggings with my black knee high converse. I let my hair drape down over my shoulders and I went downstairs. My jaw tightened.

"Why, it's always good to see you again bitch."

Vote

Comment

Fan

Check out my other stories :D

Tell me what you think :D

Shayla :D