Living with the cocky Alpha and his mates~*~*Chappy 7*~*~

Here ya go. Enjoy!

Vote comment fan if you haven and tell me what you think of it!

xxShaylaxx

Chappy 7

"Shh... Gabi I'm taking you back." The voice of dominance said. Danny. I noticed it was a full moon and it was dark he chuckled softly. "That's all myths." It made me wanna chuckle if only my voice wasn't raspy. "What's with all the blood?"

"Oh..." I said my voice very raspy and hoarse. I looked at my soaked sheets. This is perfect. Not only am I bleeding from my arms. I remembered my cycle started yesterday. YAY so that means... daddy wasn't gonna be able to do anything anyway! I got up. And weakly put my finger up. "I need to go to the bathroom." I cleared my throat and limped to the bathroom. I've never been happy for my cycle in my life before. After I had what I needed I went into the closet in which most of it was cleaned out. I changed into a pair of black SpongeBob boxers and a black tank top. I slipped my black vans on. And then went back into the bathroom. Yeah I'm not ever coming back; I stuffed all my stuff in a bag and walked/limped out to them. I noticed it wasn't just Lyle and Danny. Danny had on jeans and Lyle was a wolf. I pointed at them. "How the hell did you get in here without my dad finding out?"

"It's called windows." Danny said. I pointed at Lyle.

"He's a wolf!" I said.

"Yeah, he's gonna bite the shit out your father. Come on." Kane said.

"But we can't go anywhere my dad knows where you live." I said.

"Why do you underestimate me so?" He asked.

"Uh, because my father isn't a joke." I said.

"Your still sleepy." Danny said. I yawned.

"No shit, I was beat merciless and... stuff." I said. "You know what let's just go." I said.

"Matt already took your clothes you'd need the most." He said. He then put me on his back.

"What are you doing?" I asked sleepily.

"I'm taking you with me." He said. "You'll be fine, go to sleep." He said. I eventually fell asleep on his back.

~*~*Danny's P.O.V*~*~

"Can I kill her dad yet?" Lyle asked.

"Uh, NO!" I said. "We've got problems of our own."

"Then how the hell are we gonna be able to keep up with her?" Matt asked.

"Why don't you let her spend time with your sister?" Ian asked. I laughed fakely.

"HA, right no. My sister is dominate over girls as I am." I said.

"No shit Danny." Lyle said. He walked off muttering something about her father. I shook my head.

"I'm just as pissed as you are." I muttered.

~*~*Gabi's P.O.V*~*~

I woke up yeah I'm feeling the pain now. I might as well be a big bruise and cut. I got up and went to the bathroom. Then I looked around. Yeah this isn't my room or my door would not be open. I walked out and met face to face Lyle.

"Hey, how do you feel?" He asked.

"Worse than when I was being beat..." I muttered. "But you know I'm used to it."

"I really don't like your dad."He said

"Yeah, not many guys do... he's not really a likeable guy. I mean girls love him..." I said. He had a look of disgust on his face.

"Come on, you're probably hungry." He said.

"Where are we?" I asked walking with him downstairs and into the kitchen.

"Somewhere your father can't track us. He's probably looking for you." He said.

"Most likely." I said. I sighed and sat down.

"How you feeling darlin?" Danny asked.

"Peachy in Pain." I said.

"Wonderful." He said sarcastically. "Here eat something." He said setting a plate in front of me.

"What did you do to it?" I asked suspiciously.

"Nothing. I wouldn't try to kill you." He said.

"Uh, I guess not." I said and ate it which turned out to be very good.

"Let me see your arms." He said.

"They're fine." I said.

"They weren't last night; I wouldn't be surprised if you left a trail of blood." He said. When he looked at them he clenched his jaw. Why do you care you've only known me for 3 days.

"It'll be ok I tend to heal fast." I said. That's one great thing about sensitive skin, you heal very fast and it clears up and looks as if nothing happened, the only thing is the pain and look. It looks hideous and it feels horrible. "I'm fine Danny." He mumbled something I couldn't make out.

"I'm watching you from now on ok?" He said.

"Yeah ok." I said. I got up and was walking out.

"Hey, Gabriella did he..." He asked.

"No... he was going to." I said lowly.

"Don't worry he's not I promise he won't." He said. What?

~*~*Danny's P.O.V*~*~

When she walked away Lyle looked at me suspiciously.

"What the hell was all that about?" He asked.

"I think I've imprinted on Gabi." I said.

"No shit man..." He said.

"Uh yeah."

I went out into the forest with Lyle and Matt and we scanned the perimeter. That's when we saw the other wolves. The black ones.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"You've brought a human in the territory I smell her." Trey said.

"You're not going anywhere near her." I growled.

"Hmm, seems like someone likes humans all of the sudden Danny." He said.

"That's none of your business. Stop kidnapping humans and quit turning and killing them and blaming it on us." Lyle said.

"This is a conversation Alpha to Alpha I didn't ask sub-Alpha." He growled. I stepped in front.

"Stop." I said.

"Give us the attractive human." He said.

"No one's getting her. And if I had to give her up I definitely wouldn't hand her over to you. If I had to give her to someone it would be Lyle." I said. "I'm not giving her up to anyone."

"Well then it seems that you have dead bodies pilling up on you Danny." He said.

"No, it's on you Trey. They've traced it to your territory. They know wolves live here and that's when our problem comes in. We're running low on wolves." I said. He smirked.

"Well then I guess it's time to man up and start making some man-wolf." He said and trotted away. How the hell did he know she said that?

OK

Tell me what you think

Vote

Comment

Fan, if you havent

And tell me what you think.

xxShaylaxx