Chapter 1 | No Bullshit

Mariah's POV

*Three years later*

"Tyson did you clean up your toys yet?"I yelled from the kitchen. Taylor and her daughter Camille were coming over to have a play date with me and Ty.

"Not yet."he answered as he walked into the kitchen with a mad look on his face.

"Baby what's wrong?"

"I'm not a baby anymore!"

"Fine. Tyson tell mommy what's wrong."

"I don't want Camille to come over here."he crossed his arms.

"And why not?"

"Because she's a girl. And girls are no fun."

"But you guys had fun last time she came. Remember? Anyways, go clean up your toys they'll be here any minute now."I said turning back to the lunch I was making.

*Knock-Knock * I walked over to the door and opened it. I happily greeted Taylor and Camille with a hug as they entered our condo.

"Camille, you are getting so big. Gosh you're so cute."I told her.

"Thank you."she smiled cutely.

"Ty's in his room, you can go over there if you want."

She smiled then ran into the room.

Taylor's POV

"Girl, how have you BEEN. We haven't talked in like a month."Mariah asked.

I sighed,"I know it's been crazy. I just got back to modeling and I'm just trying to figure out how to be a mom, a wife, and juggle with my career."

"That's great Tay! How's Trey? Everything okay with you two?"

"Yeah everyth-"I was interrupted by Mariah's phone ringing.

Her ring tone was my brother's song 'Take You Down'. It's crazy how long I've kept it a secret that Chris Brown, the famous R&B singer, is my twin brother. At first it started out with my mom wanting to keep it lowkey so I would be able to make a name for myself and not be known as "Chris Brown's sister". I slowly began to understood why she did that because I now know that there are a lot of sneaky bitches that will do anything to get close to my brother. I told my husband Trey of course because Chris came to our wedding but I haven't told Mariah. I know I can trust her but for some reason it never slipped my mind to tell her. I'll tell her soon enough.

"Rodney maybe if you came and visited your son every once in awhile he wouldn't be acting that way towards you!"Mariah yelled through her phone.

Mariah and Rodney are never on the same page. He's caused her so much pain over the years it pains me to see my best friend like that. She's a good woman and she hasn't set her eyes on a man since they broke up.

"If you want want him to come stay with you for the weekend, that's great. But I don't want that bitch Christina anywhere near my son. You got that? I swear if I find out-"she said.

I walked to the cabinet and got a glass then made me way to the fridge and pulled out a bottle of wine. I poured it inside and took my drink to the living room and sat on the couch. Chris' face appeared on the screen so I increased the volume to TMZ.

"Chris Brown is at it again. It was recently reported that he and his on and off again girlfriend Rihanna broke up AGAIN! What's the problem Chris? I thought since you lost your virginity at 8 you'd at least be able to keep a stable relationship."the reporter said.

Well why don't you mind your fucking business bitch! They did this shit to Michael Jackson, made up rumors and shit. Then when he died everyone wanted to act all sad like he didn't deserve it but all they were looking for was a quick dollar. I hated tabloids and the paparazzi. All they ever did was make Chris look like a bad guy which was just the opposite.

"I'm sorry Taylor, that was just Rodney being the dumb ass that he is".Mariah said as she sat down beside me. She had brought a glass and poured herself some wine and turned her attention to the tv.

"What did these people say this time? I swear they should just let that man live his life like everyone else in the world."she said.

"Exactly."

"Oooh Lord knows I love me some Chris Brown! Isn't he just so sexy?"

"Ew."

"Ew? Are you crazy? He fucking gorgeous. How did you get him at your wedding? I was literally struggling to keep myself from fainting....... or at least close my legs."she sipped her wine.

I laughed,"Let's just say he and I go way back. What do you even look for in a guy these days?"

"Oh please don't start with that dating junk again Taylor. But if you must know, I need a nice yet gentle guy who won't be afraid to step up and be a man. The fact that I have a child shouldn't be a problem for him and he needs to know that if he comes in he's going to be taking the daddy role in Ty's life since Rodney ain't doin shit."

"That's a lot to expect from a guy."

She shrugged,"I think that it's time for these guys to grow up and know that there are real women are there with these expectations."

Her phone rang again,"Hold that thought Taylor,"she said before answering.

After three minutes of talking on the phone she yelled,"Tyson come talk to daddy!"

"I don't want to!"he said back.

"Don't make me count to three boy I'm not playing with you! 1, 2-"

He ran out of his room and came over to us and sighed as he was handed the phone.

"So as were saying"Mariah said,"How do you know Chris?"

I sipped my wine before saying,"He's my brother."