Chapter 3 | No Bullshit

Mariah's POV

Aw shit Taylor wasn't kidding! Chris Brown, THEE Chris Brown, is her twin brother! I can't believe I'm standing next to my favorite artist....... Jesus take the wheel!

After Mama J introduced me I shyly looked up to him staring at me and walked over to them and stuck my hand out for a handshake.

"I'm Mariah" I said not daring to meet his eye contact.

"Chris" he said shaking my hand. His hands were so soft and I felt dumb as fuck for practically shivering at the touch of his hand. He still had hold of my hand but I wasn't in a rush to draw it back.

I looked up in his eyes just as Taylor walks into the kitchen with a big smile,"Oh, I see you two have met already."

I pulled my hand away and turned to face her,"Yeah, I gotta say I'm definitely shocked."

She laughed,"She didn't believe we were twins Chris."

He pulled Taylor in close to him and pressed his cheeks to hers,"Don't we look alike?"

I giggled and before I could answer Mama J interrupted,"Now y'all are 24 years old and you still run around here like you guys are 5! Taylor start bringing the dinner out and everyone go get seated at the dinner table."

I walked over to the dining room and got seated and I surprised to see that Chris sat beside me.

Chris' POV

"So Mariah, how long you know Taylor?"I asked her.

"Umm almost four years."she answered while looking through her phone.

"Oh. Aye I was thinkin that after dinner maybe we could-"

"Not interested."

"What?"

"I'm not interested."

"Look Ma I-"

"It's Mariah." she said looking up at me.

"Yo your ass ain't too fat for you to be trippin like that."

"My ass?"She furrowed her eyebrows,"Your singing ain't too hot for you to be thinking you can get any bootycall you want"

"Oh you ain't a fan of my music?"

"No, as a matter of fact I'm not."

Like clockwork, her phone rang and her ringtone was my song 'Take You Down'.

I smirked at her and she tried to hide her embarrassed look. I said,"Are you sure about that?"

She stood up with her phone,"I need to take this." she walked into the living room and my eyes were glued to that ass! After five minutes she came back into the dining room and sat down in her seat.

"So was that your favorite song?"I asked her.

"Excuse me?"she said.

"Don't even front, you obviously like my music if it's your ring tone. So tell me what your favorite is."

She sighed,"No Bullshit."

I nodded,"Ma can I have your number?"

"Nope."

"So wassup?"

"There's only one guy who calls me 'ma' and his name is Tyson."she snapped.

Oh so she has a man? No wonder she ain't fallin over my feet like all the other females be doin. She must be in a serious relationship with this Tyson guy if she didn't even at least gimme her number.

Trey walked into the dining room along with Camille, Taylor, and mom. The whole time Mariah and I didn't speak to each other. I guess it's because I can respect a girl a girl who doesn't fling herself at me even though she in a relationship. It was mainly mama and Taylor asking me questions though but I couldn't help but think about the conversation that Mariah and I just had.