Chapter 10 | No Bullshit

Chris' POV

I decided I was gonna head over to Tyga's crib so I hopped in my Lambo and drove over to his huge house. I rang the door bell and his fiance Chyna welcomed me inside."Hey Chris!"

"Wassup Chyna?"

"Nothing, Michael's in the living room."

"Aight, cool."I said and walked over to Tyga.

"Chris, what's goin on nigga?",Michael smiled.

I dapped him up and sat down on the couch across from him." Everything's cool. How come y'all weren't at Club X last night? I was gonna introduce you guys to Mariah."

"Who?"

"The female I was telling you about. The one with the fat ass and the son."

"Oh! My bad, we couldn't find a babysitter for King so we stayed in last night. So how'd it go?"

I shrugged,"She ain't with me for the money that's for sure, she got her own."

He nodded for me to continue.

"Her son,Tyson, doesn't like me at ALL. The lil nigga was kickin me and shit and that was before we even left for the date. Overall, she's different and I like her."I said.

"Like who?,"Chyna said as she sat next to Michael on the couch.

"This female I went out with yesterday.",I answered.

"What's her name?"

"Mariah Jeffries."

"Oooh I don't know her, but she must be great if you catching feelings after what happened with Robyn."

"Okay Robyn was crazy as fuck and I ain't never goin back to psychotic ass. Tryna trap a nigga..."

Michael laughed," Yeah, her ass was desperate for a baby, but she ain't have to poke holes in the damn condom."

Chyna giggled,"Why don't you invite her over to the pre-album release party we're having tomorrow Chris?"

"Who? Robyn?"

"Nah, Mariah. I wanna meet her."

"Aight, I'll ask her."

"Great,"she stood up from the couch and said,"okay Imma be back with food for y'all to eat since the Heat game is about to start so I'll be back."

She walked away and I said,"Damn, you gotta a good one Mike."

He chuckled,"I know huh?"

Mariah's POV

*Late that night*

Tyson was fast asleep in his room just as I was in mine. *KNOCK-KNOCK-KNOCK* I popped open my eyes and glared at the clock on my nightstand that read 12:56 am. Who the fuck is knocking at this time of the night?

*KNOCK-KNOCK-KNOCK*

I groaned in annoyance and anger and swung my legs over my bed. I stood up then walked over to the front door in nothing but the oversized t-shirt I wear to bed mumbling,"Damn you mother fucker. How dare you disturb while me and my child are sleeping."

I cracked open the door a little bit and I rolled my eyes and said,"Rodney, what are you doing here this late?"

He pushed open the door and stumbled his way inside,"I bought this condo for y'all and you tryna keep me at the door like a fucking stranger?"

I sighed and crossed my arms,"What do you want? You should be home sleeping you have work in the morning."

"Worry about yourself aight?"