Chapter 24 | No Bullshit

Mariah's POV

After getting off the plane and checking into the , Chris and I unpacked most of our things. I stopped when I realized that these weren't even my clothes I stood up and walked over to Chris,"Chris, um where are my clothes?"

"At home, I bought these ones for you to wear."he said.

I cocked my head to the side,"How did you know my size?"

"Taylor helped aight?"He came over to me and wrapped his arms around me,"Look, this week is just gonna be about you and me. Now what I want you to do, is do whatever it is you gotta do to get ready because I'm taking you out to dinner in a little bit."

"Alright,"I cheesed. He gave me a pack and left the God, this place is beautiful. We have a clear view of the ocean from the large windows. Even the air itself smells like freshly sliced pineapples. I am truly blessed to be with this man. Damn I have to hurry up and get ready for dinner because I am starving!

I got dressed in this beautiful that was bought for me. I decided that I should call Mama J and check up on her and Tyson. She answered on the second ring,"Hello?"

"Hey Mama, how's everything going?"I asked.

"Everything's great. I hope you and Chris are enjoying yourselves?"

"Yeah, yeah we are. I just called to check up on you and Tyson."

"Mariah we are just fine. Now you have been stressed out these past few weeks so just relax and have fun, we'll be here when you get back."

I laughed,"Alright."

"Say hi to Chris for me, bye."

"Bye."I said and hung up.

I stood up from the bed and dialed Chris' number. He answered,"Hello?"

"Chris, I'm done getting ready, where are you?"I asked.

"Just come down to the lobby."

"Okay,"I said and hung up.

I grabbed my bag and and stuffed my phone inside it then I walked out of our suite ad towards the elevator. I pushed on the first floor button and the doors closed and took me downstairs. I stepped out of the elevator and looked around and there was no sign of Chris.

People were walking around the lobby going about their business and I stood there awkwardly. I sighed and shifted my weighted to my foot. A hand was placed on my lower back and I turned and smiled when I saw Chris staring back at me looking sexy as hell in his suit. He wasn't wearing this when he left our suite so I was definitely surprised.

"You look beautiful."he said.

"Thanks, so do you. I mean you look great."I answered.

"You ready to go?"

I nodded.

"Aight then,"he grabbed hold of my hand and led me outside like a real man should. An all black Mercedes Benz was parked outside and Chris opened up the door for me then hopped into the driver's seat. "This is ours for the trip."

I nodded,"It's nice."

He started up the car and placed a hand on my thigh as he drove over to the restaurant which wasn't far from the hotel. We got out of the car and walked over to the entrance. It was absolutely stunning how everything looked in Hawaii. Everything is so peaceful and nicely decorated. We were shown or seats over by a window with a view of the beach.

"Chris, thanks for bringing me here. I know I'm gonna love it here."I said looking through my menu.

"All for you babe-"he was interrupted by the sound of his phone ringing"Just a second, it's my manager."