Chapter 18 | No Bullshit

Rodney's POV

I had Christina pick up Tyson from preschool today and the minute they walked into the house, I gained an instant headache from the sound of their constant arguing.

"I hate you!",Tyson yelled at her.

Christina shrugged,"So what nigga? I don't give a fuck."

"My mommy always picks me up from school not you! Your not my mommy!"

"Don't nobody wanna be yo fast ass mama, TRUST."

"Aye,"I interrupted,"can y'all please shut the fuck up! A nigga is tryna rest."

Christina came and sat down on the couch by me and rubbed my shoulders,"Ooh don't worry daddy, Imma take good care of you."

I smiled and let out a soft chuckle. Tyson was just staring at us with his fists balled up and his backpack still on his back. I raised an eyebrow and said,"Tyson, go put your backpack away and come get some food."

He shook his head and glared at us.

"Why not?"

"I NEVER wanna eat here again! Where's mommy?",he stomped his foot.

"You are gonna stay with me and Christy for a while."I said.Just at least and until the judge grants us full custody.

"But I wanna go home,"he whined.

"This is your home boy. Now get used to it."I smiled" Come on Tyson, it's gonna be fun living here with ya pops. We can eat ice cream, watch movies, play games, and even go to Disneyland."

He crossed his arms,"Liar! You said you were too busy to go to Disneyland."

"I know but that was back when I was really now I'm not."

"Chris took me there for my birthday, not you.",he mumbled.

My smile dropped and my blood boiled. I stood up from the couch,"What'd you say!"

Christina held onto my arm,"Rodney stop, he's just a little kid."

I pulled my arm away and stomped over to Tyson who looked up into my face with a petrified look. I pointed directly in his face and gritted,"Don't you EVER say that bastard's name in my fucking house. You got that?"

He looked down at the floor and then back up to my face and he started to cry. I immediately started to regret yelling at him like that so I said,"Tyson I'm sor-"

He took off running towards his room. I could hear him loudly crying even in his room upstairs. I wiped my face and sighed. "I ain't mean to yell at him like that."

Christina said,"It's alright. That's how you got to train yo kids these days. That and whoop their wild asses."

"It just makes me mad that Mariah had that guy around Tyson so much that he's comfortable talking about him like that's his dad. I'M his damn father, not that nigga Chris!"

"THAT is why I never want kids. There is never peace."

"Babe, you are having my children."

"The hell I am."

"Yes you are!"

She smirked,"Then you better be buying me a car for each one."

I bit my lip,"I'll even throw in a bag to match."

"Ooh, let's get started then baby."she giggled.

Chris' POV

Mariah has been kinda down lately so I took her out to lunch today. We talked the entire time and enjoyed each others company. We hopped in the car and I started driving us back to my place."Shit!", I mumbled to myself.