Chapter 9 | No Bullshit

Taylor's POV

I woke to Camille bouncin the hell outta my bed. I hate being woken up in such a manner so that fucked up my morning vibe,"Girl,"I growled,"why are you jumpin on my bed so early? Are you tryna get a whoopin?"

She stopped and sat down on the bed,"It's morning mommy."

"I know baby. Where's your dad?"I yawned as I sat up.

"In the kitchen making waffles."

"He better be making me some food,"I mumbled as I got up and went to the bathroom to do my morning routine.

"Let's go Camille,"I held her hand and walked downstairs into the kitchen and sat down at breakfast table.

Trey walked over to me and kissed Camille's cheek and asked happily,"How's my princess this morning?"

She blushed and answered,"I'm hungry daddy!"

"Hold up, I'm almost done making breakfast."then walked over to me and kissed my cheek and rested his face in the crook of my neck and whispered,"Good morning baby."

I rolled my eyes and ignored him and walked to the fridge and brought out the orange juice. I set the bottle of juice on the counter and brought out a glass and a sippy cup for me and Camille then I poured it in our cups. Trey had put her in her booster seat and served her her waffles then went back to cooking. I stood at the counter drinking and carefully watching Camille as she ate.

She asked,"Are you and daddy fighting?"

I crinkled my face,"No, no why would you think that?"

"How come you guys never kiss each other in the morning anymore."She said talking with her mouth full.

"Don't talk with food in your mouth Camille."I warned.

"Daddy you still love mommy?"she asked Trey.

Trey turned around from the stove and smiled,"Of course I do! Watch this!"he said pulling me by the waist and giving me a deep kiss although I'm not sure if I returned it.

I pulled away and watched as Camille laughed and covered her eyes."Finish your food baby."I said.

I finished my juice and walked towards the stairs until I was stopped by Trey grabbing my hand,"Can we talk?"

"What do you want to talk about?"I snapped.

He sighed,"Look Taylor, I know I messed up but-"

"No there's no buts Trey, that's the third time you've forgotten a date. What's going on with you?"

"I have a lot going on and I just need you to understand."

"How do you expect me to understand when you won't even talk to me! "

"I'm not doing anything bad, I swear. I wanna surprise you and Camille that's all. You trust me right? "

"Yeah but-"

"I know I haven't been the best husband and father, but I'll try and make it up. "

"Okay. I love you Trey. So much-"

"I love you too."

"But if we're gonna make this work, you have to be able to communicate. Okay? "

"Okay. Are you still going running this morning? "

"Yes, and my mom is on her way to pick up Camille so I have to go get her ready. Then I have a photo shoot in the afternoon and-"

"Say no more babe. I'll get her ready for your mom."