Chapter 25 | No Bullshit

Chris' POV

"I swear you better not get my hair wet."Mariah warned.

I gave her an evil smirk,"Aight, I won't. Just get in the water."

"I'm fuckin serious Chris."she cautiously stepped into the water.

I grabbed her hand and forcefully pulled her deeper into the water. "There, you are so damn dramatic. It ain't even like the water is cold."

Mariah has been quite moody lately. One minute she's happy then the next she be trippin off of absolutely nothing. I usually just shrug it off because we're here on vacation and I want everything to be perfect. It's now our third day here in Hawaii and the funnest thing we've done so far is fuck. Like all the time, which is fine with me but that's something we could do back in L.A. and I don't wanna feel like a wasted my money on this trip doing nothing so I brought her to the beach.

She sucked her teeth and let out a low shiver,"Are you kidding me? The water is like frozen!"

I shook my head and grabbed her waste and put her on my shoulder. She kicked and yelled,"No, stop! Put me down Chris! Now!"

"Nope. Not until you chill the fuck out Mariah."

"I AM chilled out. Now put me down!"

"Okay, if you insist."I dropped her into the ocean and her entire body was submerge under the water. She swam up and mugged the shit outta me. I chuckled and shrugged,"You said to put you down."

"Why must you ALWAYS do that?"she snapped.

"Oh my God, it's just water!"

"I hate when you do that! It's just water."she mimicked.

"Are you seriously mad right now?"

"Yeah, because I specifically told you I didn't want my hair wet!"

"Yo, you foreal need to quit talking to me like that. Shit is getting old."

"Ugh, you annoy me so much."she growled and stormed out of the water.

This female is like 100% crazy! We're at the fucking BEACH what would you expect to happen other than getting your hair wet. I cursed under my breath and followed behind her over to our towels and grabbed mine then started drying off. She slipped on some shorts and put on her sunglasses, , and hat then began to walk away without so much as saying a word.

I walked over to her and grabbed her arm,"What's your problem? You've been acting like such a.....a-"

"A bitch? Go on say it. You think I've been acting like a bitch."

"That's not what I was going to say. Mariah, look I'm sorry for throwing you in the water like that. I was just trying to have some fun. Sorry for be inconsiderate like that."

"So you think I'm no fun?"she whimpered.

"What? No that's n-"

"Just leave me alone Chris." she said walking away from me.

I stood there in the sand watching her walk away from me. She went from mad to sad in a matter of minutes. I don't even know how much longer I can take this. Who knows, maybe it's time for us to go back home where she was normal. Right now I don't know how to handle this.

I wiped my hand over my face and slipped on some Jordan and headed back over to the hotel. I headed straight to our suite and saw that Mariah wasn't there so I decided to take a shower to wash off all this salt water from my body.

I stood in the shower as the hot steamy water ran over my body and the bar of Dove soap glided over my tattoos. I stood there thinking about what to do next. Mariah better act right. I brought her here with the intentions of her having fun and relaxing and now she's just acting like a completely different person. Mainly what she needs to do is, learn how to talk to me with more respect before I have to put her ass in check next time. She must've had me confused with her old nigga to be talking to me like that.