Chapter 14 | No Bullshit

Christina's POV

I sucked my teeth. Normally I would have had to put this bitch in check for that disrespectful shit she always says to me but I can tell Rodney's about to go IN on her ass.

"What did you just say?", Rodney asked Mariah.

"You heard me. What are you doing here?",she crossed her arms as she stood in the doorway.

Rodney glared at her with fire in his eyes,"I came here to say happy birthday to my son and take him out somewhere. Now where is he?"

"He's not here Rodney, now go home."

"Wait, it's his birthday and you sent him to some random house? What kind of mother are you Mariah?"

"For your information, he along with ALL our friends drove over to Disneyland this morning. We rented out the whole park and he had the time of his life. Now me? I am a great mother as opposed to you who is just now coming to say happy birthday at"she checked her watch"8:43pm. Now if you don't mind I have company."

She tried to close the door but Rodney stuck his foot in the crack,"Who the FUCK is in there?"

"Ooh, her ass is in trouble."I mumbled.

Mariah opened her mouth to respond but she stopped when the door was swung open and my eyes nearly popped out of my head,"Damn girl, you fuckin with Chris Brown?".

Chris looked at Rodney and I and then back to Mariah,"Are you aight?"

"Yeah, I'm fine."

Rodney sucked his teeth,"This who you keep near my son Mariah? This...... woman beater?"

"Aye nigga, you don't even know me!",Chris said stepping in Rodney's face.

"I know yo ass better get the fuck outta my face man!"

Mariah stepped in between them and said,"Guys, guys, please stop! Rodney get the fuck outta here!"

Rodney was out here starting shit he ain't got no business startin. We should've just left when she said Tyson wasn't home. I was tugging on Rodney arm,"Come on baby, we don't need this right now."

He pulled his arm away and kinda pushed me away and flared his nose when he spoke to Chris,"If I even fucking SEE you near Mariah and my son, I swear to God-"

"Nigga you ain't finna do shit! Niggas like you is all talk!"Chris yelled. He pounded his chest and said,"I fucking handle mines like a real nigga! Step to me again and see what happens!"

Mariah begged,"Chris, please can we go back inside?"

"Mariah, you're so ungrateful. I've been giving you everything you needed to take care of yourself and our son but I see your fucking this guy for some money too."

"WHAT!",Mariah snapped her head towards Rodney and yelled."You think I'm a whore!"

"That's exactly what I think of you."he said.

"Hell no,"Chris shook his head and took a step towards Rodney but Mariah held her arm out to stop him.

I grabbed Rodney's arm again,"Okay Rodney, you've made your point. Let's go now."

"Get out,"Mariah said lowly sniffling,"GET THE FUCK OUT!"

She shocked us all. Of all the fights her and I have gotten into, this was by far the loudest she has ever yelled. I think Rodney noticed that to because he obliged to my request to leave. We held hands and walked out of the building and hopped into our car.

Rodney just sat there in silence so I asked him,"Baby are you aight?"

"That bitch is gonna suffer. I'm gonna take back all my fucking shit and she's not even gonna have Tyson either because I'm taking full custody."