Chapter 12 | No Bullshit

Mariah's POV

*Later at Night*

I was walking the stairs holding Tyson's hand. We were all dressed up for Tyga's party. It took awhile to find a nice outfit and get ready, but when I finished I think it turned out pretty good. ()

We walked over to the living room to where Chris was sitting in his nice suit."Damn Chris, you clean up good."

He looked over at me and his face lit up,"Mariah, you look-"

"I know, I know. Stunning, sexy,oh even fantastic."

"Uh, I was about to say average."

I pushed his shoulder and he laughed,"I'm just playin."

"Yeah, keep playin and your ass will be dancing by yourself,"

"Nah, Mariah you look stunning as usual."

"Thank you, so do you. you even managed to find a nice outfit for Tyson."I looked own at Tyson and asked,"You like your suit Tyson?"

He nodded his head and rubbed his eyes. Aww he was sleepy. I guess he can sleep while their sitter is watching him.

"Alright let's go."Chris said as he turned towards the front door.

"Hold on,"I said when I saw my face on TMZ. I picked up the remote and turned up the volume to hear what they were saying.

"Rihanna's ex-boyfriend,Chris Brown, was spotted outside of his recording studio earlier today. Brown was accompanied by a young Caucasian female and a little boy who he being held by Chris. The image shown is a picture of Brown and this little boy so we'll leave it up to you all to decide if that could be his son or not. This night even be the reason he and Rihanna broke up.Chris and the mysterious girl were spotted kissing in his white Range Rover. Whoever this girl is, she is not going anywhere. Sorry Rihanna, but you had your chance. And Chris, just don't beat this one up, okay?"

Chris' was looking angry so I placed a hand on his cheek,"Don't worry about alright?"

"I just don't want them messing up what have. It seems like every time something is going good they say some shit like that and it ruins it."

I grabbed his chin to make him look directly at me,"Hey. Remember your song?Don't Judge Me, no one's judging. I'm with you. I don't care about all that stuff they say on tv. This is about us."

"The things you say really surprise me."

"We've both had a rough past, I'm in no place to judge."

"Aight then, let's go and turn up!"

"Oh your one of those guys huh?",I asked walking to the car with Tyson in my hand.

"What guys?"

"The type who say 'turn up' all the time. You just better not be doing all your Stomp the Yard moves like you did on our first date."

He laughed,"Oh you got jokes huh? Well, I'll try my best to twerk and flip my hair like you do."

"Shut up. I know how to dance."

"Aight then, I guess we'll see."he winked at me.

"You ain't cute!"

When we arrived to the party, we stepped out of the car and Chris gave his keys to the valet people. There were TONS of photographers there at this party and Tyga's house was fuckin huge.

I held Tyson's hand tightly in my hand and Chris guided us to the entrance with is hand on my waist. The second we walked through the door, I could feel a bunch of eyes on us and it made my hands sweaty.