Chapter 15 | No Bullshit

Mariah's POV

I woke up the next morning with a huge smile across my face with the thought of last night's event with Chris. The sun was shining right through the window and it made Chris' golden skin glisten. I slid out from the bed, careful not to wake Chris, and then I walked over to the kitchen.

I started making some coffee and I found my phone in the living room which showed I had 4 missed calls and 3 texts from Taylor. I sent her a text to ask if everything was okay.

Me: Taylor are you okay?

Taylor: Yeah, just stressed.

Me: Well what's goin on?

Taylor:I have a photoshoot at 10 and I need you to watch Camille for me. Your ass wasn't answering any of my calls are YOU okay?

Me: I'm fine. Yeah I can watch her but I might be a little late because I have to go pick up Tyson.

Taylor: How come he wasn't with you?

Shit, should I tell her? No, why did I even bring it up! It's really hard dating your best friend's brother because I can't talk to her like we used to. That's why I can talk to Chyna because we talk without there being any awkwardness and after yesterday when she was acting sort of hostile towards me, I don't want anymore drama. I really like Chris and I don't want our newly found relationship to go in the ruins just because of Taylor and her crazy ass mood swings.

I decided not to answer her question and I checked the time and I had about an hour and a half until I go pick up Camille.

I guess she realized I wasn't going to answer because she sent another text saying:

Taylor: I'll take her with me until you can come pick her but try to be here soon.

I looked up from my phone just as Chris walked into the kitchen. He hugged me from behind and placed his face in the crook of my neck and kissed it."Morning babe."

I cheesed hard and said,"Good morning. Did you want something to eat I can make y-"

"Oh I want something to eat, but it ain't something you can cook."

I turned to face him and laughed,"My whole bottom half is so fucking sore and I have to take get ready to go pick up Tyson and Camille."

"Then we can take it to the shower."he said tossing me onto his shoulder. I giggled and he slapped my ass hard.

* * * * * * *

"I'll call you later."I said to him as we walked over to our cars.

He gave me another kiss and said,"Aight bye."

I hopped in my car, started it up and drove in the direction of Chyna's house. I kept a hand on the wheel and ran my other hand through my hair. Words can't even describe the happiness that I'm feeling right now. I pulled up to Michael and Chyna's huge house. Then I walked over to the front door and rang the door bell until Michael answered the door.

"Oh, wassup Mariah? How you been?", he said as he widened the door for me to enter.

"I'm good, thanks."I smiled.

"You takin care of my boy Chris?"

I nodded,"Oh yeah. Well taken care of."

He laughed,"Good."

Chyna walked over to us and Michael headed up the stairs. I greeted her with a hug and said,"Hey girl."

"Hey! Come on Tyson is upstairs."she said and led us upstairs."So....how did last night go?"