{Chapter Thirty Seven}

We wave goodbye to Zachery as he leave in his cab to the airport. Less then two months until he comes home for Christmas break for two whole weeks. So excited. Because both sets of grandparents are away the Priers are coming over which should be annoying for me. Whole day of Max! That is most day to be fair. Why have I not punched myself in the face everyday?

The doorbell rings which is unexpected. Max isn't driving me for another hour yet. Dad is grocery shopping. I open it to see a Fredrick stood at my door. "Hey Claymouth." He winks. "What do you want Fred?" I ask as he barges in and I close the front door. "We have to have to have this talk with Mona in like an hourish and I don't want too." He moans. We walk into the kitchen and he sits at the counter as I open fridge and open the cupboard and hand him a cookie and help myself to one. "It will be fine." I reassure him. "My family aren't talkers. We don't talk about things and I am awkward in these situations." I think for a minuet. "Just be supportive and follow my lead as I am expert when it comes to seriousness." I giggle then munch into my cookie.

"That will be Max." I say as the doorbell rings. We both walk over to the front door. "Yo Fred." Max says to Fred. "Yo Max." They bro hug which I do not understand. "How you doing?" Max asks. "Good bro. What about you?" Fred responds. "Yeah good too." Its like watching a game on tennis. "Can we just go?" I interrupt. "Fine Claymouth." Fred sighs. "I'll drive." Max says. Me and Fred look at each other and dart out the car. Sadly he is faster then me and gets to the car first but its not locked. We are both stood at the door, pushing each other with our hips. "Max! Who gets to sit in the front?" Fred asks. "Obviously me!" I scream. "Dude! Its me bro!" Fred uses the bro code. "I will make you pancakes at next movie sleepover!" I yell out. Damn I'm competitive. "Sold to the brunette girl" She yells. "Yes. Hop in the back Freddie Boy!" I say with a cheeky chessa cat grin. He does so with a long sigh. Yes. Food is always a winner. 

We get to Mona's last. We are sat in the den looking very awkward. "So Moan." Lilly breaks the silence. "Me and Alfie-" Mona beings. "Alfie! Mr Golding's first name is Alfie! Sick!" Max blurts out and I elbow him in the ribs making him squirm. "Me and Alfie started dating about two weeks before school started. I told him I was in my third year of collage studying art. Well he assumed as I was at campus as my dad was teaching a cooking class for whoever wanted it and I wanted to check it out." She takes a breath. "He was there visiting an old teacher. We went on lots of date and really connected. Then he said he got a job as a teaching job at a school and I din't think about it until that first morning I saw him in the corridor and we both freaked out and talked. "I said I din't think I could do this and he wanted me to be happy. But I'm happy with him. We decided to be together in secret and he going to start looking for jobs in the new year but he wants to be a teacher and not many jobs are open right now."  Mona sighs into a pillow. "So you had sex with a teacher?" Fred asks. What did I say Fred? "No. We haven't yet. I don't want to while hes my teacher. That is just a step to far. But the urges are killing me he is so-" "Yeah, yeah. We don't wanna know Mona." Fred stops her, covering his ears with his hands. "Mona. I wish you had told us." Lilly says. "You guys can't tell anyone. I haven't even told him you guys know. He might think he is at risk. Even more then he already feels." Mona says. "You gotta tell him eventually sweetie. Don't worry. This is our secret." Lilly grasps Mona's hand with a gentle smile. Lilly is the sweet one. 

"I don't think I have ever wanted a beer so badly in my life." I moan, opening the fridge door. "That was the weirdest conversation ever." Max says and I hand him an open beer then open mine. "We are Mona's friends. If this makes her happy we have to support that. Even if Mr Golding could go to jail for it." Why did I say that? 

Thanks for reading, written by Jess and Liv. Hope you enjoyed. Sorry it is shorter then usual. So what do you think about Mona? Love ya guys xx