Make Love To Me

Taylor's Pov:

I strip out of my dress and take off my heels before putting another one of Harry's shirts.

I pick up my phone and see a missed call from harry. He decided to go out and get ice cream for us to share but he insisted I come back to the hotel.

"Harry?" I ask, walking back towards the bed.

"Hey, are you okay? You didn't answer"

"Yeah I'm fine. I was just changing. So what's up?"

"I just wanted to ask if you've seen E! News"

"Harry you know I don't-"

"No Taylor it's good. Go check it out. I love you babe, bye"

"Love you too" I hang up and begin my search for the remote. I finally find it and switch to E! News.

"This just in, Taylor Swift confirms relationship! Swift tweeted to her fans early on Tuesday saying 'go on ustream, big announcement coming'. Harry Styles reportedly retweeted the tweet. After a little while, Swift and Styles appeared together online on ustream. They sat comfortably close, Styles had his arm around Taylor the entire time. Harry appeared to have no shirt on at the moment and Taylor seemed to not be able to stop smiling. After hate overflowed the comments, Harry took a stand. Then they quickly kissed before getting offline. They confirmed their relationship after over two months of speculation and suspicious flights to London and New York every weekend. A source says 'Taylor's really happy at this point in her life and Harry just makes her even happier'. Do I hear power couple?"

I sit there in complete shock. Normally it's bad news or something along the lines of that. But, this time it was good.

Just then my phone begins to vibrate in my hands.

"Harry I saw it"

"Oh okay. Close your eyes- I'm coming home"

"O-okay" I hang up and put my phone down. I close my eyes and hear the door open and close.

"Open your eyes on three. One.... Two.... Three"

I open my eyes to see Harry standing there with possibly a dozen roses. His smile captivating, and his dimples budding out his of cheeks.

"Aw Harry they're beautiful" I stand up and walk to him and hug him.

"Beautiful roses for a beautiful girl" I can hear the smile in his voice. My heart melts.

"Harry you're so sweet"

"Here take a picture of me"

I nod and back up and grab my phone. I take a picture of the smiling Harry positioned in front of me.

@taylorswift13:
So tonight Harry brought me roses tonight. pictwitter.648;84hvufu

I put my phone back down on the bed and grab the bags from Harry. He bought two little pints of chocolate ice cream. I carry them over to the bed as Harry strips down to his boxers.

"Isn't that my shirt?"

"Yes I stole it the last time we were together"

"Well maybe I want it back"

"How're you going to get it back?" I say raising an eyebrow.

"Like this"

He starts to walk towards me and one he gets close enough, he pins me down.

"Harry what are you-" he cuts me off mid sentence by connecting our lips.

Then things get begin to get heated.

"Harry" I attempt to stop the kiss but eventually I realize something. He's not going to be mine forever.

I allow the kiss to escalate and Harry swipes his tongue across my bottom lip. I allow his tongue to enter my mouth and enjoy the sweet taste of his mint gum.

"Taylor you're so damn hot" he says separating his lips from mine and pulling up my shirt. He quickly pulls it off and I'm left with his abs rubbing against my stomach as the kiss gets more heated. The time waiting to be together is quickly going away with each missed breath.