Thoughts And Cries

(A/N: i'm really proud of this chapter and the last one, feedback maybe?)

Taylor's Pov:

I let loose of the grip I had on Harry's hand as he leaned down to me and kissed me on the cheek. He rushed to cut her chord, making a cry erupt into the room.

"She's here, oh my god, she's here." I croak as Katilyn places Mila to my chest. I instantly wrap my arms around her and start to cry, happy tears. She cries loudly and I look up to Harry, he's blubbering like a baby. He's allowed to though, after what just happened. Hell, even I broke down a few times from frustration. He kept whispering the same thing over and over that pushed me through the entire thing. The pain and exhausting side of this whole experience. Another doctor comes and takes Mila from my chest to clean her. I lean up on one hand as much as I can and Harry holds me in his chest. I start sobbing and he just holds me there. He watched that entire thing just unfold. The past six months flash through my mind. Me finding out I'm pregnant, us fighting, him coming back, the growing and anxiety. Being a huge ass pregnant girl with hormonal fights nearly throwing her over the edge. Then came anxiety, labour, and now the birth of our child. The struggles we fought through are over.

"She's here Har, she's here." I make out between sobs. I take a second to recover from the past 25 minutes, my breath coming out in slight heaves. Our hearts pumping out of our chests, minds going a mile a minute. I breathe against his neck and pull away. I quickly peck his lips and with his help, lean back into the pillows. A nurse brings back Mila in a blanket and a small pink hat. I sit up as she's put into my arms. All the doctors file out within the first few minutes.

"Hi sweet pea." I smile, not taking my eyes off of her.

"Welcome to the world little one." Harry says quietly. He gets on the bed, being close enough to touch my hip. She opens her eyes and yawns.

"She has your eyes." Harry whispers, and sniffles. I lay my head onto his shoulder as she stares up at me. She looks up to Harry, already being so alert. She stares at Harry and I can already see him falling in love with her.

"First family picture." My mom says from near my side. I'm about to look at the picture when Harry starts talking.

"Send it to everyone, I want everyone to know my little girl is here."

"Here bear, hold her." He looks at me hesitantly before taking her into his arms. He smiles down at her as she wiggles in his arms. He pulls the blanket tighter and holds her to his chest. I turn to my mom and she smiles.

"How are you?" She asks.

"Perfect." I beam widely. I lean to her to give her a hug and she kisses the top of my hair.

"I'll go tell all your guests that Mila is here and you're doing good. Twenty minutes and I'll be back, promise." She says looking back to Harry and smiling. I nod and she leaves slowly. I turn to Harry and lay my head onto his shoulder.

"I'm tired." I whisper. I look back to Mila and she's sleeping. "And I would blame you but you're too cute so let's just blame daddy." I say simply and Harry laughs.

"We did it Harry, she's right here." I say, tearing up again. But hey, I'm allowed to cry.

"Here baby girl, go to mummy. Let me take a picture." Harry shifts his position and I get a quick glance at Mila.

"She fits perfectly in your arms." I smile and he gently places her back in my arms. Her face gets smushed from the blanket and I laugh quietly. I pull it down a bit and she wiggles around. She starts whimpering and opens her eyes, about to cry.

"Hey Mila, you don't have to cry. Mommy and daddy are right here, you're alright." I coo to her and pull her closer to my chest. I pull my right hand up, careful not to mess up the IV in it.