I'm Not Much For Dancing, But For You I Did

Taylor's Pov:

I walk down the stairs and walk into the living room. The sun was just rising over music row. I'd woken early, earlier than usual. I sink into the couch and lay my feet up against the pillows. A water bottle resting on the table from last night. After Harry had given me the promise ring, we'd sat downstairs and just hung out. We told jokes and watched Love Actually. It's one of my favorites and I'm determined to get Harry to love it.

"Good morning baby." I hear Harry call. I look up to see him walking down the stairs.

"Good morning." I smile and turn back to looking over Nashville. I hear Harry walk into the kitchen and he's rummaging through the cabinets.

"Second shelf in the first cabinet near the sink is where the coffee mugs are." I laugh slightly, not having the energy to show him.

"Thank you." He states and finds a mug and I'm guessing, makes coffee. He comes over and pulls up my feet. He sits back against the pillows and places my feet on his lap. His green checkered pajama pants warming up my feet.

"That's beautiful." He says gazing lazily out the window.

"Do you think she'll like us?"

"Who?" He asks looking towards me.

"Mila."

"Well, she has too." He laughs.

"Harry." I laugh. I lay my head against the pillows and close my eyes.

We lay there until the sun is beginning to blind us. But, neither of us moves. I start to play with the promise ring Harry gave me. Who could've imagined this? I didn't see myself this way when I was twenty four. I figured I would just be wrapping up a tour and releasing an album. But, instead I'm here pregnant with Harry Styles' child. Major twist of events. I don't understand any of this. I am extremely lucky he didn't leave, or anything worse.

"What're you thinking about?" Harry asks nudging my leg. I open my eyes and smile.

"How lucky I got... with you. Most guys would leave but, you didn't." He smiles back at me.

"I'm the lucky one here, I'm dating Taylor Swift." I laugh and slap his leg.

~~~

Taylor's Pov:

I manage to open the door without dropping bags. We had just gotten back from buying stuff for Mila's room. I basically throw the bags onto the floor and slump into the couch.

"Hey, you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm just tired." I smile weakly and he drops the boxes.

"I love you so much." He says softly and sits down next to me. I lay my head on his shoulder.

"I love you more." I close my eyes and sigh.

I groan and Harry nearly jumps.

"What's wrong?" He asks and sits up.

"My back is aching." I laugh slightly.

"What if you go lay down and I go start painting?"

"I want to help though."

"You can help with decoration, just not painting." He states standing back up.

"Okay." I sigh and grab a bag of bottles we'd received.

"We've got a lot stuff, how are we going to thank them?" I ask grabbing another bag full of bottles.

"Send out thank you cards with Mila's pictures once she comes?" Harry questions, picking up the paint cans. We'd decided on purple and mint green.

"Yeah, that'd be cute."

"If I hear that word one more time." He groans walking up the stairs. I laugh and he continues walking up the stairs.

We make it up the stairs and walk into the nursery.

"I'm so excited that in a few months, we'll have a baby in here." I say leaning against the door frame. Harry puts the paint cans down and walks over to me. He puts his arms around my waist and lays his head on my shoulder. I walk forwards a little so he can stand in the nursery.

"You're so beautiful." He says softly in my ear. I lean my head onto his and smile.

"You're so handsome and hot Har." He lightly kisses my cheek. I lean into his back and bring his hands up my stomach.

"Let's talk to her babe." He says.

"She can hear us." I nod. He rubs his hand over my stomach repeatedly.

"Hi Mila, it's daddy. We're here, just planning your room. Hopefully you'll love it. It's really girly though." He laughs.

"Hi Mila, it's now your mommy. I hope you like purple as much as I do. I love you so much and so does daddy. I hope we'll see you soon but, not like tomorrow. That's too early." I laugh and smile.

"Let's turn on some music and dance like we used to."

"You really want to? I can't dance like I used to." I laugh and place my hand onto my stomach.

"That's alright, let's just dance." He smiles and grabs my phone. He plays one of the playlists we'd created a while back. I lay my head onto his chest as we sway around the nursery. At one point Harry trips over a paint can, which was hilarious.

(A/N: hey guys, sorry i haven't updated in a while! maybe comment or vote? ilysm!)