Moments With You

Harry's Pov:

@Harry_Styles:

@taylorswift13 has a magraine so I'm watching her. Honestly can't complain about the sight I'm having at the moment.

I hold Taylor's small frame close to my chest, a small smirk planted on her face. She's an incredibly beautful women, someone that I wish I can call my wife someday. Taylor stirrs and her breathing pattern goes un-even to regular in a few seconds.

"Harry?" she mumbles into my chest.

"Taylor?" I laugh.

"Shut up you dork" she smirks against my naked chest.

"Someone's feeling better?"

"Well yeah. Probably because I'm with you" she says sitting up and stretching.

"The Taylor Swift just said a pick up line! I've got to tweet this!" I squeak.

"You know sometimes I question why I'm dating you. Your jokes suck" she sticks her tounge out then giggles.

"Excuse me. Your jokes suck too"

"That's true" she looks down.

"Tay okay my jokes suck t-"

"I tricked you! I tricked the Harry Sty-" she starts but bursts out in laughter. I go to push her off the bed lightly and my hand slips and she goes tumbling.

"Har what the fuc-" she starts but pulls me along with her onto the floor.

"Oh shit Taylor, ow"

"What? What hurts? What's bleeding?" she says going panic mode.

"My lips. I think you need to kiss them to make them feel better" I manage to say with a straight face. She stares at me confused before I push her onto her back.

"Why do you keep pushing me?" she says angrily. I lean onto her body, probably crushing her patite frame.

"Harry oh my god get off" she screams. I connect our lips and she smiles.

"You win this round Styles" she laughs.

"No I win all the rounds. Because I'm still on top of you so.. sorry" I grin.

"Seriously get off me" she laughs. I begin to pull myself off Taylor's chest when she cups my face and pulls me back down. Soon enough I have one hand on Taylor's thigh and the other on her back. She has her hands running wildly running through my hair. She smirks in the kiss and then laughs slightly disconnecting our lips.

"What's so funny?" I ask teasing her, kissing her neck sweetly.

"I'm just laughing about what excuse I'm going to use when someone asks me what's all over my neck. We have an interview tomorrow Harry" she laughs.

"Oh my god, I'm so stupid" I laugh.

"No it's fine. I like it" she smiles before re-connecting our lips.

A/N: this story now has 1k reads so, thank you so much! keep giving me feedback please?