Presents

Taylor's Pov:

Harry pops out from behind the kitchen counter and comes running up to me.

"Oh my god- did- did you two do all this?" I ask Claire and Harry. Harry pulls me into a hug.

"All for you love." He whispers.

"I love you so much." I smile and separate from the hug just to connect my lips to his. After a short kiss, I turn to Claire.

"Thank you so much." I saying, hugging her.

"You're so welcome." She smiles.

I turn on my heels and face my family. I walk over to my parents first. Then my aunts and grandparents and cousins. Most of them ask for an update on her, which I gladly give. Harry comes over and attaches his arm to my waist.

"She's doing great, her measurements are like a week ahead so, she could come earlier. But, she's really stretched out in their. Her feet are always near my ribs. Plus, she has a large sweet tooth." I laugh, listing the qualities of my daughter that I've noticed so far.

"But you look great, you don't even look pregnant. Are you working out or something? Like what the hell?" My fifteen year old cousin laughs. I laugh and mess up her pin-straight hair.

Mostly all of my family has met Harry, wether it was my aunts wedding or thanksgiving; he's met them all.

Harry's Pov:

We continue walking around talking to Taylor's family, Taylor updating all of them on our baby girl. She's absolutely glowing, one hand on her stomach. Using the other to hug family members. It wouldn't be long until she starts waddling and wanting to cuddle, something she does when she's in distress or uncomfortable. That's something I learned over the course of a few months of getting ready for award shows with her. She'd pull my hand back and I'd run right into her. Now she plays with my fingers or traces my tattoo. I'll play with her hair while she lays in my chest. I guessed we'd greeted the entire family because Taylor starts walking to kitchen. I let go of her waist and she walks to the pile of cupcakes and grabs one. I pick up one and mumble 'cheers' as she smacks her cupcake into mine. Icing falls off hers onto my hand. She laughs loudly and picks up a napkin from behind her.

"Here." She says barely being able to contain her laughter as she hands me a napkin. I wipe the icing off my hand and start walking away to throw away the napkin. Taylor pulls my hand back and I run into her stomach.

"I'm sorry, are you alright?" I ask as soon as I turn around.

"Yes it's fine, I'm alright." She smiles and I run my fingers down her side. We walk back out, Taylor playing with my fingers.

"Time for presents!" Andrea chirps, clearly excited.

Taylor walks over to the couch with an entire pile of presents lying in front of her. She looks to me overwhelmingly as I hand her the first present.

---

After nearly two hours of opening gifts for Mila, most of the her family starts to leave. Finally around ten, everyone has left. My hand was aching from writing down the gifts we'd received. All we need to get now is paint, letters, and the crib. Taylor remains in the same couch she's been in for the past two hours.

"Oh wait- there's one more gift." I say, picking up the maroon box I'd stored in my pocket. Taylor groans and I laugh.

"This one is good, it's from me." I sit in the chair across from Taylor.

"You got something for Mila?" She asks sorting through the pile, looking for something from me.

"No, it's for you." She looks at me confused as I kneel down. I pull out the box and open it. She stares at me, her eyes never leaving mine.

"Taylor, I've been wanting to say this for a while. Your smile completes my day, even when I'm upset. Waking up next to you every morning is something I'll miss if we separate. I love seeing you interact with our daughter. At first- neither of us wanted this child. But, then came the heartbeat. And the flutters, then kicks. As soon enough, she'll be here in our arms. I just hope that when you're pissed at me for doing this to you-" She chuckles.

"You'll remember this promise. The promise I made to you when I was twenty and you were twenty four. When you were pregnant with our lovely daughter, who we're bursting with excitement to meet. I promise you I'll be here forever. Do you? Do you promise?" I ask, bitting my lower lip.

"I promise. I promise you Harry." She smiles, tears beginning to ring around her eyes. I hand her the box and she smiles.

"What does this say? Always and forever?" She reads the ring.

"Forever and always." I raise my hand up and show her my ring.

"Harry." She says softly. She takes my hand into hers.

"I love you." She smiles and plays with my fingers.

"I love you more." I kiss her forehead and she pulls my hand towards hers. Our lips crash and my hands go around her back. Her hands slowly make their way up to my face.

{A/N: thank you for the votes on the last chapter! could we get some comments too?}