Feeling This For The First Time

Harry's Pov:

I fumble with the house key Taylor's security guard gave me. I put the key into the lock and push the door open. Meredith meows loudly and I rub her head. I place my rolling suitcase against the vintage spiral staircase and walk up it. I find Taylor's bedroom and walk in. She lays in a ball, buried beneath a knitted quilt she received from my mother for her birthday. Both her hands lay on her stomach- which is much larger in person. I pull out my phone to take a picture.

@Harry_Styles:

Finally home and it feels good. instagram.hfj72fj

I put my phone into my pocket and walk to where Taylor is sleeping. I lean down and kiss her on the cheek. Then the lips. And finally the neck. She opens her eyes slightly and looks up at me. She picks up her glasses and places them on her head. She smiles and let's out a little laugh.

Taylor's Pov:

I bring my hands up to Harry's face and pull down his lips to mine. I turn onto my back and he places his hands to my sides. I separate from the kiss and a smile spreads across his lips. I take a deep breath and smile, my cheeks heating up.

"You look beautiful. And so do you." He smiles and kisses my growing bump.

"I missed you so much." I smile.

"And I missed you more. What do you say, takeout?" He winks, knowing my soft spot for a night in.

"But, I'm craving steak."

"What?" He laughs.

"She wants steak." I point to my abdomen.

"Fine, I'll go buy you steak. Ugh so demanding." He remarks and groans.

"Harry." I laugh and push him to the other side of the bed; so he's not hovering over me anymore.

"How are you doing?" He asks, laying on his side.

"Great, now that you're here." I smile and he laughs.

I pull his hand from my waist and place it on my lower abdomen.

"Flutters?" He quirks an eyebrow. I nod and he stares at me.

"I don't feel anything." He groans.

"Kick harder." He whispers.

"Harry!" I laugh and slap his arm.

"So, dinner?"

"Yes please." I say mocking his accent. He snorts and sits up.

~~~

"Taylor- no matter if it's a boy or girl, I love this baby no matter what." He squeezes my thigh. My thigh sticks to the medal exam table due to sweat.

"I know." I breathe and rub my thumb across his cheek.

"Hello! How are you and the baby doing since the last appointment?" Katilyn asks as she comes in the room.

"I'm alright- I have blown up like you said I would. I've started to feel cramping around my back and sides. And also I feel a lot of flutters, normally at night. And she still doesn't agree with breakfast- my morning sickness is still there." I smile and Harry takes my hand. Kaitlin pulls out the sonogram machine and squirts the blue gel across my bump. The heartbeat fills the room and I get goosebumps. I can already see tears in Harry's eyes.

"So here's the head." She points to a spot near my lower abdomen.

"Body here- legs here. She looks stretched out in there." She points to just below my ribs.