Will You Be My Girlfriend?

**Niall and Harry's house**
**Niall's POV**

Harry gets the door and suddenly I hear Harry yell,"Niall, get out here now!" I think about how bad it's gonna be as I walk down the hall. When I see Claire, I see that she has a forming bruise on her right cheek, and her duffel, but she also has her little sister with another duffel. I see that they both have tear stained cheeks so I get angry, but try to mask it,"Claire what the hell happened?" I ask,"Harry please take Maria into the other room, Claire please come with me." I say as Harry grabs the little girls hand and takes her with him as I stalk over to Claire and she comes in, I close the door behind her and lead her to my bedroom.

I walk in and pick her up, she gasps surprised and I set her down on my bed on her back, but she sits up, and looks into my eyes, terrified,"Claire, baby I would never hurt you just talk to me?" Tears start to flow down her cheeks.

She answer,"M-my f-father h-he's d-drunk and h-he b-beat m-me." Then she starts to cry harder,"N-Niall I'm s-so scared." She stutters as I make my way over to her.

"Claire, my love please stop crying." I say as I sit next to her and she sniffles one last time before I wipe her tears and lean in to capture her lips with mine. I kiss her slowly at first making sure that she won't push me away, then when she doesn't I slide my tongue across her bottom lip in which she allows access and she lays down as I nip her bottom lip causing her to moan quietly. I pull away to wipe her eyes one last time, before kissing her thoroughly, she tugs at the hem of my shirt in which I take off, I pull away,"Claire, will you be my girl friend?" She looks into my eyes and nods,"Thats my girl." I whisper and lean back in to kiss her slowly.

**Claire's POV**

Niall's lips are like heaven as he kisses me slowly, his abs are showing due to the lack of his shirt. I'm still very upset and I want to forget about what has happened, for now. I know that later I will have to deal with it.

I pull away from mine and Niall's kiss,"Niall, I can't go back." I feel tears spring to my eyes.

He gets a look of understanding,"It's ok love, I want you here with me anyway." I nod and with that he lifts my chin and kisses me on the lips.

**Hi everyone! I know it's been like three days since I've updated, but hopefully this makes up for it. I feel a rumble coming. Read, update and vote please, invite your friends to read**