Out

**Niall and Harry's house**
**Claire's POV**

So Harry and I have been dating for about a week now, and he is the sweetest guy I have ever met. He gives me flowers and kisses me whenever he gets the chance. Right now Harry and I are curled up on the couch watching The Last Song, when I turn around when Miley and Liam kiss I see Harry gazing at me.

He leans in and brushed his lips against mine,"How did I ever get so lucky to where I got to date a famous person?" I ask.

"I dunno." He answers,"Its probally because your so damn beautiful." I lean up on my elbows, and kiss him gently on the cheek.

When I pull away he gazes at me, he leans back in and connects our lips, this time he slides his hands around my waist, and pulls me closer to him,"Harry your perfect." I whisper against his lips.

"And I think I'm in love with you." I pull away and blush.

"I think I love you more." I giggle.

"I don't think that's possible, love." He says, before I hear a smash coming from Niall's room.

"What the hell was I thinking." He yells and I can hear in his voice that he is crying, I hear another smash,"Claire, she was so perfect!" He yelped, and everything went quiet.

"Harry, what the actual hell?" I look at him and he shrugs,"Everything went quiet we need to check on him!" I yell and he shrugs again.

"He's prolly fine." He says brushing it off.

"HARRY!" I scream startling myself,"If your gonna act like this towards Niall, then I don't think I want to be with you." He grabs my wrist.

"Don't leave me, Claire." He pleads,"We have a good thing going."

"I don't care Harry, I can't be with someone who acts like that towards people, we are done." I then rush to Niall's room and hear Harry throw something before stomping off.

When I get to Niall's room I see him unconscious on the floor with a piece of glass sticking out of his arm, blood trickling down it,"Oh shit....."

**Ahhhh! I love it! uh oh her and Harry didnt last very long, we shall see. Vote, comment, invite your friends and keep reading, and we will see how it goes from there.
-Winter122200**