Break Ups

**Niall and Harry's House**
**Claire's POV**

After my party I realize that I haven't gone on Twitter since I got here. I log into my account and realize that it has been blown up with followers and comments that I am tagged into, I scroll down and see mostly nice comments such as, you and Niall are so cute together or your so beautiful. I realize as I scroll down to the bottom that Niall has followed me along with the rest of the band members. I also see some very hurtful comments such as, your so ugly go kill yourself or Niall is to goo for you go die. I feel tears sting my eyes, and they soon start to spill over.

I sniffle for a while and tears continue to fall, after a while I hear the door squeak open and I hear footsteps coming towards me, and soon enough I feel strong arms wrap around my waist, I wrap my hands around his torso and cry into his chest,"N-Niall?"

He hums and says,"Whats wrong love?"

I calm down the slightest bit and answer,"L-look at m-my t-twitter." I stutter an start to cry again as I handed him my phone. he scrolls down and takes out his own phone, he types something and shuts his phone off. He then turns to me and leans in, I close my eyes as he kisses me slowly, then pulls away,"Niall." I giggle,"I have to go meet up with a friend for coffee. He groans and nods.

After coffee**

I want for coffee with Robert. And he said he would walk me home, in our way he spun me around and grabbed my waist, then he forcefully kissed me on the lips, I shoved him away and I heard a camera click. I turned and ran, and I ran until I got home. Then I ran up to Niall's room,"Niall!" I yelled as his head popped out of his room I ran into his arms,"Niall it was awful." I say feeling tears in my eyes once again.

"What is it love?" He asks.

"Welliwasoutwithoneofmynewfriendsandhesaidhewouldwalkmehomeandhekissedme." I said. Niall looks at me confused,"What?" he asked.

"When I got done with coffee Robert said he would walk me home, and I said yes and while he was he kissed me." I say looking up.

Niall go loud,"HE DID WHAT?" my eyes went wide I had never seen Niall get mad,"Claire, did you kiss him back?" I shook my head,"Are you sure?"

"NIALL DO YOU THINK I WOULD LIE ABOUT THIS? IM IN LOVE WITH YOU OF COURSE I DIDN'T KISS HIM BACK." I yelled at him.

"GET OUT!" Niall yelled, my eyes got wide,"WE ARE DONE CLAIRE, GET YOUR SHIT OUT OF MY ROOM AND STAY OUT!" He yells, as I run into his room grab my bag and hamster, and run to Harry's room knocking on the door, and Harry answers.

**hi everyone. I know I haven't updated in awhile I hope this was interesting I'm thinking about writing another book sometime soon but Niall or Harry is nowhere near over. message me or comment what you think the next book should be about.**