Niall?

**The hospital**
**Claire's POV**

I have been in darkness.

Nothing but darkness.

I can't feel any part of my body, though I can hear conversations around me,"Claire?" I hear an Irish accent probably Niall's,"I made the worst mistake of my life. I don't know why I did that." I hear a sniffle,"But I need you in my life, and I can't go on without you." This touches my heart, and I try to open my mouth to say I forgive him and that I need him too, but when I try my mouth doesn't move.

I try to move an arm, then a leg. Nothing. I am totally paralyzed, and I'm afraid, I didn't like hearing Niall cry, and I want him in my life. But what about Harry? I do like him, and I just now realize it, he may be cocky and arrogant sometimes, but I have come to know it and I know realize that I might like him.

I hear the door click and I hear a deep voice,"Mr. Horan?" The man asks.

"Yes?" Niall answers.

"I have some good news, and your girlfriend is lucky to be alive. Those cuts were very deep and she lost a lot of blood." I hear, and I try to lift a finger, finally regaining some feeling in it. I feel it go up, and I lift my arms up, next I try to open my eyelids, when I find that I can I blink, because of the blinding lights.

"Claire?" I look over and see pure shock on Niall's face as he says this, he reaches down to hug me, but I push him away.

"I thought you didn't want me anymore, huh Niall?" I ask and the doctor walks out the door.

"Claire, baby. I made a horrible mistake and I should have never yelled at you or told you we were done." He says, tears starting to form in his eyes,"I love you Claire, and I always will."

"You know I don't have to take you back right?" I ask and his expression is painful to see,"But I will, simply because I love you, but we need to take it slow, because I don't want another incident like this happening." I say.

Niall nods,"Agreed." Then he leans down to kiss me softly on the lips, and I kiss him back.

** Yeeeeyyyyy Niare are back together!! I hope y'all liked the update! Follow me, vote, comment or message me! This chapter goes out to imthelimitededition2 and MaddieTomlinsonxxx**