Kendall

**Niall and Harry's house**
**Claire's POV**

Finally Niall and I get home after about an hour of sitting in traffic, Niall drove home, our fingers interlaced the whole time. When we got home I ventured into Harry's room, and grabbed some clothes out of my duffel.

When I got there I opened the door quietly, I peeked in and saw Harry with a girl with dark brown hair kissing,"HARRY EDWARD STYLES!" I screamed, and he pulled away from the brown haired girl.

"This isn't what it looks like." He tried to explain.

I was enraged,"What the hell is wrong with you?" I yelled and the girl scooted away from Harry,"I seriously realize how much yours and Georgi's relationship meant to you now."

"Kendall." Harry said,"Please go sit on the couch we will talk in a minute.

I then realized who the girl was,"Are you fucking kidding me Harry?" I asked,"Fucking Kendall Jenner?" I was so mad,"Out of anyone, that bitch?" I rushed in grabbing my bag, then without giving him time to answer left.

I ran down the hall,"Niall." I called out.

"Claire?" He poked his head out of the door,"Babe, what's wrong?" I felt tears sting my eyes, and I felt one drip down my cheek. He held out his arms, I let him hold me as I let tear after tear fall freely.

The tears started to stop, and I looked up at Niall ,"Niall, I'm so lucky to have you. I never in a million years thought I would ever find anyone as special as you." He smiled and leaned down connecting our lips.

"I love you." He whispered when he pulled away.

I smiled,"I love you more." I said and giggled.

I smirked his sexy smirk,"I don't think that's possible."

I giggled again,"Oh but I do."

"Claire Lynn." He gazed at me,"I will show you how much I love you right now." I laughed aloud.

I started blushing,"Later, right now we need to go yell at Harry, especially because Georgi texted me, she is heart broken and I don't want to tell her about Kendall."

He sighed and kissed me deeply and grabbed my waist pulling me into him. I wrapped my arms around his neck, then he pulled away, and I pouted at him,"Later." He said breathlessly,"I promise we can do whatever you want later."

I sighed,"Fine, but right now we need to go kick Harry's front teeth out." Niall laughed adorably.

All of the sudden I felt my phone vibrate from my pocket, it was a message from Harry.

From Harry: Claire we need to talk this out can you please just let me explain?"

To Harry: Fine I will give you 5 minutes to explain yourself, then I'm gonna punch you because you don't even realize how much you hurt Georgi.

From Harry: Come to my room.

To Harry: Fine

I put my phone into my pocket,"Niall I will be right back, I'm going to beat Harry's face in." I say and he releases me from his grasp.

Then he grabs my waist, and kisses me,"Play nice." He says kissing me once more, and nipping my lip. I look at him and peck his lips one last time before turning to go to Harry's room.

**Harry's room**
**Claire's POV**

I walk down the hall and open Harry's door, he turns to me and I see that he has tear stained cheeks, all I want to do is hug him and tell him that everything is alright, but I stay strong,"Styles, you have five minutes, starting now."

"I don't know why I did it." He says,"Georgi broke up with me, and I was really hurt and-" He said and I cut him off.

"Wait just a flipping minute." I said,"She broke up with you?" He nodded,"Oh my god, Harry I am so sorry." I started at cry quietly, tears rolling down his cheeks, he put his face in his hands. I rushed over to him, and I wrapped my arms around his torso,"I didn't know." I whispered,"I am so sorry."

"It's fine." He said,"You didn't know."

I moved my hands to around his neck, and he moved his hand to around my waist.

He looked up at me,"Kendall is nothing." He said,"I was just hurt."

"I know." I say to him,"Do you want to come back to Niall's room with me and we can tell him what's going on?" Harry nodded, and I took him back into Niall's room.

**Guys! I'm so happy I updated. hopefully Niall understands. I loved this chapter! read, comment, follow me, and if anyone wants to talk message me.**