The Morning of My Birthday

**Niall and Harry's house**
**Claire's POV**

I wake up on a sleeping Niall's chest, I realize how amazing the boy laying underneath me is, his chest is rising up and down, and his breath is shallow. He looks so peaceful, but I can't help it when I lean down and kiss him lightly on the lips. He wakes up his eyelids fluttering open,"Good morning beautiful." He smiles at me, and I smile back.

After my father was sent to jail for abuse, Niall and I went back to my house and grabbed anything I would need clothing, beauty products, unmentionables and my hamster Marvin's cage. Right now Marvin is running happily on his wheel, neither Niall or I seem to notice as we gaze into each others eyes.

Maria has adjusted well, and Georgi and Harry are now officially dating! The fact that I never knew the boy who held my heart would be as famous as Niall is makes my heart pound,"Niall?" I say and he groans telling me that he's listening,"I am in love with you." His head shoots up as he interlaces our fingers.

"I'm completely and utterly I'm love with you too, Claire." I feel my cheeks heating up as he leans in for a kiss,"By the way, happy birthday." He smiles a cheeky grin and kisses my lips softly.

**hey everyone, I know this is short I'm sorry, but I haven't updated in a while and I have tests, so wish me luck. plz follow me message me keep inviting your friends I love each and every one of you -winter122200**