Planning

**Niall and Harry's House**
**Claire's POV**

The next week went by like a breeze, it was the last week of school. My father went to jail for abuse and Georgi and Harry have started getting more and more comfortable, and Harry told me that he likes her! Hopefully it will happen sometime soon.

Niall eventually found a way into his bedroom last weekend, but we just ended up kissing.

So now school is over and u have graduated! I got to meet the rest of the band throughout the week Liam, Zayn and Louis were there names they were all very well behaved.

Anyway tomorrow is my birthday, and Niall said he was going to buy my present, so he left about twenty minutes ago.

I'm getting the chairs put in front of the pool for tomorrow, then I hear the front door close and I know it's Niall so I pull off my clothes revealing my bikini that I bought. I hear Niall run upstairs, so I slowly get into the pool, realizing how cold it is I jump right back out. Just then I feel a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist, and I feel someone's hard stomach on my back. Then I feel a the pair of arms pick me up, and it gives me time to turn around, I see a pair of crystal eyes gazing back into my own,"Hey, babe." He says huskily.

I nod and say,"Hey, babe." He starts to walk towards the pool, knowing what he is about to do I lean up and kiss him hard on the lips. Niall sets me down on my feet and I take the opportunity to push him into the pool, but realize his hands are around my waist, so I go down right with him.

We spend the rest of the day either stealing kisses or planning he party.

**Hey y'all another chapter done! Still drama to come. Shout out to @gemmaastyless who helped me get many more reads and more followers I want to say a big thank you to her. plz keep reading hopefully it isn't boring, message me vote read and invite your friends**