Jordan

**Niall and Harry's house**
**Claire's POV**

After Harry left to get groceries, Maria slept soundly as Niall and I had another make out session on the couch. Niall's lips are perfect on mine, his lips are minty and sweet at the same time, and he's an amazing kisser.

Now Harry has gone into his room to check on Maria, and he has been gone for about five minutes, so Niall looks at me, and I look at him, Niall leans in and so do I, our lips connect and start to move in sync, I moan giving him time to slip his tongue inside my parted lips. Niall pushes me down lightly, so that I lay down, and he straddles my waist, our tongues entangle between our lips, and Niall makes a low moan. Suddenly Niall pulls away,"Claire, I need to go make a phone call. I will be right back." I nod but glare at him for stopping our kiss.

**Niall's POV**

I didn't mean to make Claire mad, but I couldn't deal with the bruise on her cheek,"That bastard." I say under my breath although nobody can hear me. I dial my phone to a number of one of my police officer friends.

Two rings,"Hello? Niall?" I hear Jordan's voice on the other line.

"Yeah it's me." I say.

"What do you need, Niall? I'm at work."

"Well my girl friends father beat her and her sister."

"Oh god, Niall. What have you gotten yourself into?"

"I really don't know, Jordan." I say,"But I really need you help." I say, tears starting to blur my vision,"Can you please do something? Anything?" I say as a tear escapes my eye.

"Yes, Niall, of course I can do something, your girlfriend has been assaulted, but I might need to interview her." He says.

"That's ok." I say,"I have to go,Jordan, bye."

"Bye." He says and hangs up.

I'm about to walk back out into the living room, but see that Claire is standing in the door. Oh. Shit.

"Claire, baby?" She stares back at me with wide eyes,"Claire nods her head,"Come here, love. I won't hurt you." She nods and walks over to me.

All of the sudden I hear a quiet knock at the door, so I walk out of my kitchen and open the door.

I see Georgi standing an waiting,"Hello." I say.

"Hi." She says quietly,"Harry texted me to come over." I nod and lead her to the room were Harry is and she sits down with Harry as I make my way back to the kitchen.

When I get there I see that Claire is sitting on the counter waiting for me. She looks up from her sweatpants as I walk in, she smiles slightly with a hint of seductiveness in it,"Niall where did you go?" She purrs,"I missed you." I stalk over to her and walk in between her legs, as she gives me another smile.

"Claire." I say,"If you keep doing what you are, I might have to take that little V card right here, right now."

"I would love to see you try and catch me." She says with a smile as she leans down to kiss me lightly, then jumps off the counter, and runs into my room.

**Hello everyone 93 reads thank you very much in a couple chapters it will be Claire's big 20th birthday! So read comment vote and invite your friends cause it's about to get frisky, not only between Niall and Claire but between Georgi and Harry also, love you all hope this was a good chapter. -Winter122200**